I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
So is the emperor going to realize that he has been a dickbag and try to be better or will he continue to be a bouche canoe?

Thanks for the chapter

aLSO!?? Who hurt ma baby boi????

On another note, ngl it hurts a little knowing that the emporer and her mother were truely in love....

Double-page supporter
It didnt slap as hard as the novel but meh i still doubt hell change by mere words, bless his majesty oh the entitled one 🤪

I think the emperor will end up being a nice father but I’m not sure I will be able to forgive him for being so neglecting with the MC.

Isn’t it weird that the stepmother is being the least rude towards her?

Hold on her mom had golden eyes and hair, isn't that what the emperor was looking for ?

@343480 I think it looks more amber than gold 🤔

@snowtii it's ok don't forgive the emperor. I saw a spoiler somewhere but
once he learns that Bridey is close to Amon he'll suddenly be a loving father, but we all know he's just using her for her connections to Amon's tribe. Also he'll start neglecting his other two kids for Bridey. But Bridey is smart and won't fall for her father's schemes
... In short the Emperor is trash

@343480 maybe that was the sole reason why the emperor even got involved with bridey’s mother. and i guess he found out she wasn’t the one and left.

bridey you better clear it up with amon now! don’t let it develop into a huge misunderstanding!

Dex-chan lover
I cant believe her mother actually named her Blondina and that wasn't a made up name by that guy that used to beat her because he was too lazy to remember her real name and referred to her using her blonde hair

When I looked up spoilers for this, I saw the name Belinda was used instead of Blondina for a fan translation of the novel. I really prefer Belinda TT

Users who are viewing this thread