I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 11

Thanks for the update! Y'all are officially my fav scans group for ur super fast updates of 4 of my favorite stories :)

If I was that princess, even if I didn't care about Blondina, I wouldn't go out of my way to antagonize her. Like why? She didn't come to the Palace claiming to be a princess, she has no connections, no formal/imperial education, clearly no ambition for a high position or power, why does she have to go out of her way to belittle her? Just because she's technically her older sister??? That's just stupid logic
Okay now I'm done wihh my rant 😊

@akane12e it's like"nobody treated me this way. You're the first. And accidentally you looks nice, so I fell for you". Very common in the manga/novel worlds.

Group Leader
That's it, girl. Stand up for yourself! That stupid princess doesn't deserve to be an empress! 👿
Thanks for the update! 😊

Sorry kiddo she's taken. Anyway EXACTLY SIS! Like who tf wants to rule anyway? Your status is enough to live comfortably and you wouldn't need to work a day in your life.

Sorry, but no, philip. Amon is hundred times more charming...
And i love blondina!!!! She is brave!!
Thats what happen when a person has nothing to lose. Just do it in your own pace, girl

Aggregator gang
Tbf, if I am the lil duke, i'll prolly have a crush on that cool confidant young woman with eloquent way of defending herself. That is absolutely attractive.

not saying i have second ML syndrome, but man was it nice seeing the guy lookin' whipped LOL
blondina's, even though i still can't get over how that's her name, poise and confidence were so refreshing to see...

thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
Its quite the irony that she's calling Blondina low birth but she's the one who act like one, also that brother is such a beggar... Where on earth is your dignity dude asking for the gems repeatedly...

I didn't really like the brother at the begging, but it seems as he isn't really a lost cause yet.
He sure is bratty, but it's more like he is acting as he is supposed to (as his twin tells him is okey) and that his character is completely rotten? He didn't got mad that Blondina speaks that upper-nobles-only language or that she got the jewel. And he seemed to learn the lesson by being beaten up. I really hope he will turn out as a good brother to MC.

Users who are viewing this thread