I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 12

“Because there are no fools who’d want to claim to be the husband of princess with no power or honor”

BITCH YOU THOUGHT
thankfully Amon is here or else Blondina would really fall into this man’s hand🤢

Fed-Kun's army
Lol the young duke kind of have a personality problem, he is probably not infatuated by Blondina, I think its more akin to wanting to posses exotic stuffs... Luckily his future plan is already in crumble before it even begin.

That silver haired boy is def up to no good smh another annoying idiot is approaching

Dex-chan lover
Complain to his mother, or something like that.

To The Duke, if this was any other story then you would be right; Unfortunately for him, she has Amon.

The Duke lowkey disgust me atm. "Oh, she rejected me, such a foreign feeling... I will marry her, not like anyone else would want to". BRUH. There are not only nobles on their earth, she could "marry down" statut wise or if not possible stay a happy independent maiden seeing her personality (•́へ•́ ╬) Oh wait. Another noble could actually be interested in her and oh my, she could be interested too. (´⊙ω⊙`) That guy truly see himself as unique (╬ ̄皿 ̄)
In the end, his interest feels unhealthy and he doesn't even get close to knowing her. Let's not talk about love or courtship. All I see in him is "She'll be sad and lonely and will be far too happy to marry me and be able to spite her father, easy peasy~" If he were the only option I'd rather she stays single, sorry not sorry(╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴

Wewt. Sorry. The disgust was bigger than lowkey lol.

Gotta thank author-nim for Amon's existence (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

@Otomefreak EXACTLY xD

@Kriss10 You said it perfectly, +100000 (*๓´╰╯`๓)♡

@Mojo I love your summary

The young duke gets off on getting rejected lmfao and it turns him on wat even
the "no other person would want her but I myself can more than make up for any of her deficiencies" rofl this dude I can't wait for when he gets perma second ml syndrome
lowkey I wanna see Blondina (still can't get over how cheesy this name is) continuously reject him

Dex-chan lover
Stupid fucking duke, stop holding back this already slow paced story! You’re not gonna win pervert so just give up already!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is reacting to crazy duke boy, and All I'm thinking is isn't chocolate (chip cookies) poisonous to birds?

Oho look who’s getting complacent. Can’t wait to see him rejected again.

Dex-chan lover
I rolled my eyes so much reading that monologue. My eyeballs hurt
Many thanks

Lmfao not another one of those ‘I’ve never been treated this way before’ and falling in love archetypes lol

Group Leader
Is this duke Philip a tsundere? 🤭 Thanks for the new chapter! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread