I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 12

Basic bitch boi: ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ

Beastiality: ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Lol joking.

"Amon. Me or that branch?"
That one really got me there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, Philip's delusional. Wait till he sees the male lead haha

Aggregator gang
This is the 1st time i hate a 2nd male lead, not only he is delusional, he keeps commenting about how the MC's origin is lowly this or that. Fuck off.

Double-page supporter
Too bad; in another story the white haired guy would definitely get the girl and be her knight in shining armour XDD But our FL already has a suitor who takes her breath away every time she sees him in his human form XD

Dex-chan lover
And this is why I hate the white haired boy. He has a golden stick so far up his ass that he thinks he can get anything he wants. Now he wants Blondina like she's some object to be won and Blondina should be happy that he's giving her any attention at all.

I knew it! This Philip is shady af!
And Amon stole the bracelet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Boy's like 12 and he speaks like he's lived for 20 years lmaooo
Golden spoon indeed.... I'm glad it's not like the usual stories where MC would end up with him, although those stories would make the character better lol

heโ€™s so disgusting. literally the โ€œno one else will ever love or care about you so you have to accept meโ€ type

crash and burn along with the rest of the empires nobility.

I see youโ€™re future already. You fall in love. Marry her when you won her love. You want her to worship you. Then you get too busy/gets disappointed or is forced to marry a second wife. Chaos is in the household. Second wife claims the first wife doesnโ€™t like her. You thinks your โ€˜loveโ€™ bullies the second wife because she is jealous. Family gets caught in rumors. You blame her and donโ€™t allow any refute. Get pissed. Second wife tells to get rid of her. So you make a scheme where it looks like mc got into a accident or commit suicide. And what happens next, idk, but yea youโ€™re always right

๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

i see~ i see~ so ur an a-hole phillip. good to know. aint no agonizing over who to ship anymore. not that there was any agonizing in the first place...but still

โ€œWho should I complain to when the literal leopard demi-god steals from me?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread