I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 14

My eyes need holy water, the cursed image of bald Blondina is now engraved in my head TToTT

Dex-chan lover
Oh god. I knew it was coming but it still shocked me.

I wonder if bratty Prince is going to be smitten with her lady in waiting?

Dex-chan lover
FFFFFFFFFCKKKKK YOUU... that scared me!!!!!
no not the snake... the bald!!!!

I was expecting that envoy to notice Amon's jewel on his forehead lol. Oh well guess i was worried for nothing. ANd uh oh i sense trouble with the brother noticing the lad in waiting

Honestly princey boy isn’t even that bad he’s just a (spoiled) brat being lead by the nose by his sister.

He hasn’t really shown any aggressions or discrimination towards blondina that wasn’t brought on by outside influence, at times he even talks to her rather freely with a mutual stance (as in he’s not out to get her)

I don’t need some grand redemption for the brother but I want some sort of bond to form and communication, with him maturing and questioning his sister

I hope the Prince grows up to be a better person than his father and sister. He's young and a brat, but honestly seems to be the normal one from the bunch.

I really don’t like the Prince... unless he undergoes some serious character development I don’t want him to end up with Lucy (? I think that’s her name? I forgot)

God, Amon was too adorable this chapter.
Hopefully that lady-in-waiting can give the prince some much-needed character growth, and maybe give him the knowledge/balls to snap back at his sister for some of the ignorant stuff she does...Pretty good example of rich privilege for Adellai to claim that being a commoner means you're less scared of things.

Thanks for the chapter!

oh no shes bald

but if he ends up with Lucy, oh we about to throw hands up in this shit

Users who are viewing this thread