I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 14

me binging this series yesterday not seeing a single bald pic coming to the end ready to comment about that bitch prince but seeing :0 the devil: WHYYY?!?! WHYYY?!

anyways. iā€™m not one for ultimatums, but
if my closest friend became friends with someone who tries to bully me and literally shot an arrow at my head you getting the ultimatum or you getting cut tf off and thatā€™s the end of the story

and the emperor šŸ˜· just stay tf away.
i was so proud of bridey when she was like ā€œjust stay tf away from me i donā€™t want your bitch ass affection even if it were 10k times the amountā€ thatā€™s literally what she said word for word, but if as a child she still wants that familial love yk so itā€™s sad but sheā€™d literally be better off without them. her dad literally told her to know her place because sheā€™s his only weakness, inspected her like produce goods when the first met, and neglects her enough that somehow he doesnā€™t know sheā€™s being bullied by his other bitch ass children like it shouldnā€™t be hard to learn that your son almost killed your daughter with an arrow but okay. stay away you dirty filthy stinky ugly bastard šŸ˜·

Dex-chan lover
All of you thinking prince gonna be in love with lady in waiting and I am here worried he either hurts her to hurt Blondina (since he canā€™t hurt her directly cause Amon) or just forces the lady in waiting to be with him, remember, status difference and all that.

Dex-chan lover
aww lil poo poo prince šŸ„ŗ im putting my faith in u u lil stinker šŸ„ŗ dont fail me šŸ„ŗ

The lady in waiting is not a maid, royal females typically have companions that are similar aged kids from other noble families. They do help with some tasks but are higher up (chores are more sophisticated like tea and in charge of šŸŽ) than maids.

I guess this is the princes redemption arc but the princess is screwed lol

Wait so why has the emperors attitude just done a 180 and changed before he didnt pay any attention to her and didnt like her and now it's almost the opposite?

Lmaoooooo I canā€™t with these bald pictures in your translations šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ thanks for the translation!ā¤ļø

Aggregator gang
@RainRainDrop i mean wouldn't abusive parents act like they love their children to death in front of guests ? especially guests of high background...seems natural (albeit disgusting) to me

I guess so.However what I mean is why he was also acting somewhat nice to her alone and talking about her mother a few chapters before compared to when she had first come he was distant and hostile.

I can't blame Blondia for not wanting anything to do with her dad. Yeah, he's trying to be more considerate now, but that isn't even because he feels bad about the way he's treated her up until now: it's just "oh, shit, her mom died in poverty" guilt. He never actually apologized for his actions, either.

Double-page supporter
Bored Corona Kids' crimes against humanity are immense. Everywhere I look, I see bald people.

Users who are viewing this thread