I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 18

Ahhhh fangirling here. He’s is adorable. She is too. They need to become a couple asap

Fed-Kun's army
Blondina: I don't care what the Emperor does. I just wish he'd leave me alone.

*Emperor sees her off and wishes her a safe trip*

Blondina: What does such a small and insignificant moment affect me so much all of a sudden?

No, this is not me sarcastically saying it's bad writing. In fact, I actually think this is good. She thinks that the Emperor doesn't actually care about her and wouldn't think so much about her. But it's the small, little things in life that do impact. She's a teen, sure, but her heart still yearns for affection, and though she has some bad blood with her father, the small moments of honest moments like these make her feel like he's genuine to her.

I can't wait for his true form (as he is purposely staying in baby leopard form) and thanks for the update, I love the series

Well, it makes sense she would be so confused at him giving her a farewell. Hes not abusive but they haven't had a very loving relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
@SumukluSupurge
Even then, the Emperor didn't need to see her off. He genuinely does care for her, but he clearly sucks at expressing himself. Blondina has also clearly inherited his stubborn pridefulness as well, and thus cannot be honest with herself at times. But these small gestures of honesty gets to her.

Dex-chan lover
i've read the novel and i think there's a mistake there, instead of using "i am 18 years old" it supposed to be "he is 18 yo" since blondina is 20 and she's talking bout aymon rather than herself (but well i'm not sure since i cant see the raw)

Bruh Bridey only goes up to the emperor's chest, is he that tall/is she that short? lmao
Also Amon was adorable this chapter. Time to stake a claim and establish relationship hMMM
Looking forward to Amon comforting Brideyyy :)

Users who are viewing this thread