I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 2

Now how old is she cuz if that cat gonna do all that was in the synopsis ain’t she a bit young? I’m guessing she’ll grow older and then the cat transforms?

Double-page supporter
Shitty family as usual. I mean its not her fault for being born ok dude... you dont want her then you should've control you pp 😒

@tannies the cat is still a kid too, they'll grow up together.
you'll see him transform right in the next chapter

Group Leader
"Crickets can't teach humans"
*flowery background as if she eloquently shut him down*

Wow, you sure showed him, Blondina...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

with a father like that, i thought the kids would be the type to simply not care at all

Why bringing her in if he don't want to take care of her and if she is a weakness ? He could have just pretend that she stole the ring somehow and just take back the ring and leave her there. Since she doesn't have golden hair and eyes noone would have thought of her as a royal, problem solved. Or just take the ring and kill her. But why bringing her in and risking to expose a weakness if it's not for love ? She just trade her old prison for a golden one. She needs to find a way to get the fuck out of there without having to live on the streets, as quickly as possible.

Group Leader
@Kal57, even he doesn't have golden eyes so it's weird that he brings it up
blonde hair *and* eyes mean that she should have both to be recognized as part of the royal family but he and his other kids only have golden hair and blue eyes

@Kal57 Probably because she looks like her mother, the king acknowledged her as his purely because of Blondi's resemblance to her after all. Odds are he decided to keep her as a living memento of the commoner who captured his interest.

Also, these stories have a tendency that the discovered MC is the one to inherit any ~special~ traits of the royal family. He might be waiting to see if she can be useful in that regard. We've got a ML who's a shapeshifting cat after all, magic being a thing in this world wouldn't be a far stretch.

Fed-Kun's army
Not taking their shit and instead use an uno reverse card, I'm starting to like this Blondina

Fed-Kun's army
dumb bitch a is nothing to worry about and gets his shit kicked in soon
dumb bitch b however...

i hate it when in manhwa all the character act mean towards the MC for no fucking reason. it's a very lazy narrative tool. like you have no other means to make the MC likeable but make the audience feel sorry for her or make her feel good and innocent in comparison to douchebags

Users who are viewing this thread