I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 3

@johnpoop2529 No, iirc they grew up together. The cover is supposed to be the older version of themselves but I guess the artist just made the FL looks young lol (if you see the novel cover they look more mature there)

@merakisz I do not know how long she has been currently living in the palace but she might look very young also due to the fact that she had been starved and thus, she is malnourished. Just an assumption lol

Fed-Kun's army
I thought he'd reveal his true form in chapter 50+ or something but I'm kinda glad they cut to the chase already

Fed-Kun's army
R u lot dumb fr lol??? They’re younger right now, they’ll obviously grow up together like the novel cover .

Alright. That’s cool. Let’s just introduce ML right now. Then let’s get a 4 year time skip about Blondie learning palace affairs and then get to the main story. I really wish that mangas/novels/stories of this genre had more plot meat before the actual romance happens. Like something to explain the main character’s past and linking that past to later context of the story. Ex. Mc got an item and the item was the thing that solved their partner’s illness or something. (I know there’s stories out there that are like this but there’s not many, or at least I’ve never found them. The example is also horrible but it’s just to get my point across.)

Dex-chan lover
"Let's be friends. You don't have any friends anyway, do you?" brutal xD

After rereading this i hab realized were the two other cats can turn into human too?

WRUHAZJSKW,.AL\KSWRF LKWFNLK,KFNWF LW LOWKLIWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE ML IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *ok sign* EYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread