I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
He deserves it, would be nice if she doesn't pull the cliche don't kill him card and they just leave him there dead, he did almost hit her in the back of the head with an arrow if Amon wasn't there he'd probably grow up abusing her after this moment

if this shitty dad starts cozying up to blondina after he realizes she's friends with ML (since he a leopard or wtv) i'm actually going to consider murder

i seriously do not wish for her to get along with her dad, i mean "know your place, live as though you're dead"?? tf, miss me with that bs because that ain't a dad.

Are we about to get "nice guy" king? I imagine he has to treat her well now, considering the little leopard kid apparently has enough power as-is to kill the king and the "legitimate heirs," and keeping one of the beast-people around increases the chances of finding out their weakness. And if he's nice to her, he could "trick" her into revealing the information she learns about Amon, even though she can already tell the whole family is full of shit...

Well, I hope however this goes doesn't turn out too frustrating. I really like Amon, and I want him to stick around to beat sense into her shit half-sister as well...

Double-page supporter
I've only read up to the translations by woopread but the father treats her so poorly because after leaving Belinda's mother he promised her he would come back. But because he became emperor, he could not, and his feelings went away. Belinda eventually tells him that no, Lily wanever became a Lord's mistress and only loved him. She includes the fact that Lily died, holding the ring that the Emperor gave her. This seems to make him remember his love for Lily and make him feel guilty. He could have been just shocked though. /spoiler]

We went cute times to some killing times real quick .... I love it I have such a big smile on my face 😄😄😄😄

OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE

tbh I dont like her name...is it really Blondina? Not really good name imo :<

Amooon is 😊 so cute
Birdey is very very patient and brave 😣 but I'm sad for her. Glad she found Amon

Haha if yall could change her name to dina xD
Satisfying that bruh got stepped on.. kinda reminds me of kayden :3

So much for the disguise. ^^;;

ML is selfish, arrogant, and domineering, but he's also a cat; this might be the only time when that's justified. Speaking of, since he'll be a black leopard when he grows up, doesn't that make him a black panther? Wakanda Forever

so if i had the say the verdict would already be out
beat the father to death (beating dead beat parents to death has a very nice ring to it)
make the brother a slave soldier
(all brawn no brains and likes to bully because he feels inferior)
as for the sister i don't know besides being a bit stuck up and trying to protect her brother she hasnt done anything

Users who are viewing this thread