I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
He should've fucking killed him, of course their gonna come back for revenge it's so cliche!

Group Leader
None of the Emperor's legal children deserve the crown. They're both stupid and cocky. Hopefully they'll get what's right for them and Blondina will be the Empress. 😈

Thanks for the update! 😍

I say Blondina is the descendant of the God. I call it.

Ngl, the other girl ha sa potential to be an antagonist (she actually is already but we're aiming for the BIG ONE here). She just have to be a little more scheming.

I bet the story passed down is actually incorectly interpreted by both sides.
The golden hair and eyes are not a threat because they are powerful but a threat because they easily get close and are easily killed which threatens the leopard tribe

I wonder when they will realize that the last descendent is the MC 🤔 and no one else can control the “cats/humans” bc her mother is dead and probably didn’t have sidling bc if she did she wouldn’t have been where she was

Is it not obvious?? The gods descendant is the same person you call vulgar.... Like have they never considered the fact that WHY the leopard is protecting her....

So we all know she's pretty much that descendant, but I wonder how true the whole story is about them controlling the leopards tho 🤔 it might be less about controlling them and more of forming a bond that keeps both sides at peace.

Also ik we got a bit of the emperor's backstory but I honestly don't like him. He still seems somewhat redeemable but until he realizes Bridey's true worth and actually treats her like one of his own kids I'm not gonna trust the dude.

Double-page supporter
f*ck the brother, the sister, and their daddy. I hope the shinsu rip them apart. 😊

Aigoo. What an extremely stupid and disgusting family.

I wonder how they survived this long. An asshole daddy who left a girl after knocking her up and is so power hungry that he constantly tries to challenge the strongest beings, an arrogant brother who is always trying to kill his sister, and a bitchy green tea royal supremacist sister. God please rid the webtoon world of these sinful beings.

Can we talk about how fking dumb the emperor is? legit during one breath's time he said that the one with golden hair could tame the leopards....and that the one with golden hair was killed by said leopards which she can tame...so either her taming power is way weaker than the emperor thinks or she deliberatly choose to get killed by the leopards, which, considering she had a young child, is pretty unlikly (except maybe they threatend her with killing the child which would still be bullshit since they could do anything with het child what they want after she is dead).

Dex-chan lover
It's disgusting the emporer can be so kind to one child and evil to the other when he claimed to love her mother in the earlier chapters

Users who are viewing this thread