I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@Minxxerias
1- I’m so curious on this development. Is the descendant really the girl but she just doesn’t have the eyes for whatever reason?
2- Or is she really just an anomaly and has the favor of a shinsu?
3- If not her, then a potential male lead(rival)?
1- No, she isn't the descendent of god.
2- She is the re incarnation of god
3- The descendent of god is a man call "Joseph" and he is a ennemi until the end. No other male lead.

Group Leader
I hope she becomes empress. Oh gosh I hope she does. It doesn't matter if the empire falls after that, for all I care MC can crush it. But pls become empress.

@shiirosagi imo Lart is just an oblivious idiot who’s easily affected by his surrounding. Get him away from his families and let him hang out with good people he would probably change lmao

Dex-chan lover
I mean the prince is a shithead but Amon kinda is full of himself.

I am distraught that people are hoping a literal child would die, like I understand it is a comic but chill out.
Yeah, he may be rude, but the behaviour of children depends on their surroundings in which he is placed extremely high above others due to the fact he is a literal prince.
I feel really stupid even talking about this considering it is an online graphic novel but in the end it really doesn't matter, just please don't go around wishing for the death of a child I-

When you get further into the novel, you can see that Lart isn’t really a bad kid, he’s just brainwashed by Adellai since young.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
I love how other FLs would be quick to stop violence to highlight how innocent and nice they are.

Meanwhile this FL is like “here use this phonebook so the bruises are not visible.”

I love how the FL was like "hit him where it won't be seen", instead of don't hit him at all. It's kind of refreshing

Damn this dude and the Duke from Actually I Was The Real One are fighting for Worst Dad of The Year😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Temchie @Mngtr same here.
So refreshing to finally have a non-innocent mc the oh no violence is the bad type, sure, beat that Lil shit up but don't go too far and don't leave evidence that will invite trouble (thumbs up).

Wouldn’t it make sense for a Blondina to be the descendant??? Since she’s the MC and all

When Amon stepped on him and Blondina encouraged it >>>>

Users who are viewing this thread