I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 6

I thought Blondina was goign to stop him from hurting the prince, I'm happy that she didn't :)

Dex-chan lover
wtf dude you said you loved her mom but you're bullying her kid??? get the hell out with that bullshit. Blondina should go with Amon and just don't come back. It's not worth it.

I’m so curious on this development. Is the descendant really the girl but she just doesn’t have the eyes for whatever reason? Or is she really just an anomaly and has the favor of a shinsu? If not her, then a potential male lead(rival)?

Looking forward to seeing everything revealed.

Ezk

that story is very suspicious, maybe it's been warped over time. But also god, is being a jerk a requirement to being royal? do they teach it?

HA, jokes on you blondie is the god reincarnate but it's gonna be a long while before they find out. Read some spoilers😉

Dex-chan lover
"Pick a spot where the womb will not be visible"

AHAHAHAHAHHA! Using her own abuser's knowledge to her advantage.
She does not give a damn, AS SHE SHOULD!!!

Blondina, Best Innocent Female Lead.

Edit-> "Don't be afraid, I'm your cute little beast"
Top ten male leads right here.

Fed-Kun's army
To people questioning about why the emperor treating Blondina badly despite loving her mother, it was explained in previous chapter that he did love her, but after he set his eyes for the throne he forget about her, so he only consider her to be something like a dream while reality is the throne.

Also, its not rare for someone to hate the children of the partner they love

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly don't care that the brat prince and princess are kids. Kids are capable of acts of cruelty as well and should be prosecuted all the same. If that little shit's arrow had hit the MC, best case scenario she would've been in unbearable pain for days or months.

It would be interesting if they find out that the blond hair, golden eyes is not a natural state, but more of an activated state. And Blondina is the one. That would be fun. And this Emperor and his spawn (aside from Blondina) are going to eat dirt.

Man, how old are these kids? They're plotting and scheming up a storm, and they're like, infants. I wasn't playing 4D chess when I was their age. My dumb ass was playing spyro. Guess ppl are just made different

Tbh. I find Lart's situation pitiful
because it feels like he was made to think that Blondina is worthless and is being manipulated by both his father and his sister.
( ̄ヘ ̄;)

When Dina had flashbacks to her abusive childhood I thought she was gonna stop Amon, but she told him to hit the spots not visible under the clothes??? I legit said "Bitch what the fuck" out loud, it surprised me so much

i realy had to laugh at this chapter
in fact so hard i nearly lost controll of my body
the prince is a useless impulsive and stupid puppet
the sister fancies herself a powerful lady of intrigues but all she does is run to daddy
and the father unknowingly set himself and his offical children up to be killed

well to be fair the kids are somewhat appropriate considering their age

@doradora
he should still act like a mature adult and take responsibility
he loved a woman, fathered a child with her, and left them to create a safe environment for them
as of now he indirectly caused his former woman to die, neglected his child in any possible way, only thinking of her when she can be an asset or a pitfall to him and left both of them to rot in a place that couldnt be more abusive or unsafe

so taking score he is 0/3 well 1/4 as he seems to have succeded at sitting on the throne
a basic tenant of a civilized society no matter the century: when you create a child you have a responsibility
even vikings disdained those who cant look after their women or children

the number of people that are born psychopaths is exceedingly small most of them are nurtured that doesn't excuse committing crimes but its a parents duty to do their utmost to raise proper humans and NOT create a socio/psycho-path

and our female lead is already a proper sociopath only 2 steps (indifference to life and death of others + a kill) away from a psychopath

Users who are viewing this thread