89a4c090-b693-40fa-9228-c8680f05e45e
xanon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 6,008 Sep 19, 2026 #2 I understand, oujo-sama. I, too, think cats are cute, but have scars on the back of my hand from cats.
I understand, oujo-sama. I, too, think cats are cute, but have scars on the back of my hand from cats.
lemon-dono Group Leader Joined Nov 7, 2024 Messages 613 Sep 19, 2026 #3 It's like every panel of this manga is the new cutest thing I've ever seen.
weleasewodger Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 26, 2020 Messages 2,555 Sep 19, 2026 #4 Anime adaptation coming in 5 4 3 2...
Manko-sensei Knight of Dex Contributor Joined Mar 6, 2019 Messages 6,790 Sep 20, 2026 #7 Hey, don't neglect your lovely robot there!
pir0zhki Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 30, 2023 Messages 1,004 Sep 20, 2026 #8 Extremely powerful pout, critical hit...
X Xeke Active member Joined Apr 23, 2020 Messages 53 Sep 21, 2026 #9 Thanks for the translation. Incredibly cute chapter
A Apep23 Dex-chan lover Joined May 30, 2023 Messages 641 Sep 22, 2026 #10 This is one of my highlight of the year. Absolute gorgeous of a series, great finding ngl. Thanks as always mate
This is one of my highlight of the year. Absolute gorgeous of a series, great finding ngl. Thanks as always mate
mimuro Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 24, 2024 Messages 374 Thursday at 2:01 PM #11 The last page was so cute that I fantasized myself being a super hacker and start hacking millions of smartphone just to change their wallpaper into this page
The last page was so cute that I fantasized myself being a super hacker and start hacking millions of smartphone just to change their wallpaper into this page