I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 6

I'm really enjoying the concept the author's building here! Kinda the idea that the emperor is so fixated on appearance that he can't see what he want's is right under his nose, which is also reflected on how he views Blondina as inferior because of her looks but values her sister because she looks like him. Blondina's name sucks ass tho. Wtf is up with that??

@MirthfulSoothsayer
Yeah, depending on the countries laws and the age of the child plays a big point here though luckily enough there aren’t extreme amount of children killing others.
Gonna go to sleep for the fourth time today fueling up my way too serious grammatic answers.
In all seriousness though i wish you a good day im gonna go sleep

Fed-Kun's army
We can hate Adelle all we want but damn, she's good for a kid. I would have supported her being the empress if it weren't for the fact she takes the villainess role. She's still young一 her and her brother are一, I hope they change.

Thank you for the translation!

LOL I love how she didn't even care and actually just enjoyed Amon's torment. Usually the typical trope is to have the MC be afraid of how "strong" and ruthless they are and it leads to a short break in the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Uum... I think they need a new ruler... To think that they didn't think about how a baby, with a very distinct Golden Eyes and Blond Hair, that is chased by both th shinsu AND the emperor, could stay unknown for this long... If it were me, i think it's either the bloodline got saved and live in remote place with almost no contact with the outside world, The bloodline has ended, or, The bloodline is deluted enough that not both of the sign would appear at the same time

Dex-chan lover
“Pick a spot where the wound won’t be visible”. Damn I didn’t expect that.

adellia is such a stupid bitch. learn ur place extra bitch whos irrelavent but tryin to ruin ppl lives.

Lmao watch Blondina be the descendent and become Empress with Anon at her side. It's funny that they think characteristics last seen 500 years ago haven't changed at all 😑

Also loving how pragmatic Blondina is, like yeah you can hurt people just make sure it won't show 🤣

1. Blondina don't give a FUCK about amon trampling a 6-year-old 😭😭😭
2. amon is really cute
3. hope plot armor males blondina the lost god or whatever
4. blondina is a really dumb name, sorry to all blondinas out there

No wonder the siblings are trash. It's because the father, too, is trash.

Dex-chan lover
A trash father raises trash kids. Arent they supposed to be younger than 11? Trash personalities already. Emperor is smart enough to realise his son is dumb tho and that adellai is a better heir

she really said keep trampling him but make sure it wont show 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread