I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Amon's gonna crash this party and fight everyone, right? Hurry it up, feline! Crash, crash, crash!!!

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't Blondia be older than her siblings if the father left after the mother got pregnant so he could become king, or was he playing with two women at one?

Aggregator gang
I smell the second male lead.

I have so much respect for Amon; the way he respects Blondina and does his best to not make her scared and feel protected. 🥺

Girl u are so lucky we're not sisters I would've smacked that u so hard u would've had an out of body experience. Hope u understand sign language bc all ur gonna be seeing is hands

I smell so much agressive thought in this comment section... and I like it. To that princess and prince (I didn't bother to remember their name) I would really like to give a huge slap like: Yo, karma is a b*tch, and you paid for it. The delivery is delayed but you will really be s**k it in the future.
I don't think this because of this chapter only. Like if they got some brain, they wouldn't bully someone, who has a fukin leopard on her side.

Dex-chan lover
@thunderbuggs ALL ULL SEE IS HANDS LMAO “TELL” EM 🔇🔇🤜🏼👊🏼💥🤫😈

but general comment
lmao what new language is this that the authors suddenly revealing to us oooh aaah

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Honor? Shame? wth are you guys going on about? Every single one of you, the Emperor included, are less mature than a 9 yr old cat-thing.

She should just leave them already. That cat will take care of her way better than those so called family

Users who are viewing this thread