I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 7

She going to calmly talk to them about how rude it is to assume she had time to learn a second language while she was sick(cuz that's her cover story) so if they wont speak to her in a language she understands she's excusing herself away.

Nobles really seem like they have a lot of time at their disposal cooking up schemes like this.... Like I'd like to assume that these people as children had to take extensive classes....

Wait why are the other nobles sniding her? Don’t they think she’s legitimate and was just sick?

Ezk

all of them are trash, if you're not gonna care about her then don't force your children to do so because they will treat her badly. Royals like this don't deserve to be in charge of a kingdom.

Fed-Kun's army
Now to wait for Amon to make his grand entrance and obviously favor Blondina. Slap these fools in the face.

Aggregator gang
Dress code? Why did the king send that blue one to her then?? Or it was those two siblings' doing? Sigh. Poor Blondina. Things will get better. Your man seems OP, and you are extraordinary yourself. Be strong, girl!

And
Thank you so much, Bored Corona Kids!

Please come and step on all those kids Amon, your human is getting bullied again, even if she's pretty unaffected by them

I'm worried about this kingdom's future...

King is hungry for power to the level he would smash any girl with blond hair or golden eyes

Prince is airhead idiot and Princess is a self centered bi... I mean, bad girl. noble who care only about dress and status are everywhere.

while there's people out there who living poor life with caretaker who might sell you to some sex business even before you get first period blood, people selling stuff they stole from somewhere and guy who buy it seem to think of it as no big deal.

seriously, this kingdom is ruined. she should prepare to run away with Amon. she live pretty harsh life before, I think she will be fine anywhere she go. I'm sure Amon good at hunting. she just need to learn how to cook and butcher, packing back and run away. having fun isekai adventure with cool beast and talking animals.... it will be better than living in this place but I know it's not that kind if manga.

Hahahahahahah this worthless king is just constantly breeding anyone with golden eyes in hopes of getting a blonde-haired, golden-eyed descendant...

ah yes, the classic bullying scene where they purposefully single out one person by focusing on something they all know but she doesnt. 😒 In this case, a language that normal ppl dont know. Its kinda sad that they dont realize how pathetic they seem...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The cuddling at the beginning made me realize how I look when I cuddle with my dog, lol.

Blondina here is a commoner who doesn't nknow basic etiquette yet she act grace and knows not to make a fool of herself by being a wallflower, while the nobles are like stinkin corpse shit who havw mo better to do but say slandering things.

the king? ugh. he dont even care about blondina. yet he takes her in to the castle cause he got blonde hair.

Group Leader
I don’t really get this series logic... like here’s the emperor’s looking for a gold haired child who can control the shinsu panther... and here he has a girl who raises/is protected by a shinsu panther and nobody connects the dots?

I mean it’s not as if he’s trying to hide it either, everybody knows he’s a shinsu panther 🤨 Am I missing something here?

@Mngtr the emperor doesn’t know that Blondina is close with Amon. Actually, nobody knows except Lucy and the twins. The twins would never tell anyone either because they wouldn’t want Blondina to be treated as someone special. The maids in Blondina’s palace think of Amon as her pet cat.

Users who are viewing this thread