I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Mngtr Literally not one person outside of Lucy gives a rats ass about what Blondina does or does not do, so no one is telling the Emperor what he can find out if he actually bothered to keep a guard for HIS OLDEST CHILD. But you know, he is too ashamed that he forgot about her mother so nah.

The emperor is such a trash... i know royal family is not supposed to be like normal family but still... you should at least care about your daughter and what is going on with them

Aggregator gang
I wonder why the emperor even bother taking Blondina when he think that she doesn't mean anything to him...

Aggregator gang
He doesn’t even give a fuck about her, so he should stop his motherfucking act. It’s annoying the fuck outta me

Dex-chan lover
@Doeugh
Wait why are the other nobles sniding her? Don’t they think she’s legitimate and was just sick?
Good point, that wasn't explain in the novel either.
I suppose the sickness was the official story but everyone already know.

@Suckerforshipping
In the novel he talk to her like he care about her, even complain that she is avoide him, but only when there are in public.
Blondina was like "I live like a dead rat as your comand" burning in her lips but didn't say it.

In the novel it's explained she's getting looks because she's the only one wearing blue. Everyone else is wearing gold dresses because of whatever dress code she wasn't told about so she sticks out like a thumb. You can see it here, too. She only even wore the dress because it was a gift from the emperor.

Dex-chan lover
So the bastard gave Blondia a Blue Dress where everyone is to wearing Yellow, Orange, and Red.
Fuck You, top ten worst dads in reincarnation stories.

Edit-> Amon getting ready to slap some kids in the background, I can feel it.

I hope she replies with sass.

Group Leader
All right... I'm getting sick of this royal family. If the emperor only took Blondina to be treated like this, it might have been better if she'd stayed on the street. That's too much.
Amon, I'm counting on you! 😎

Thanks for the release! 😍

Fuck you emperor imagine giving your daughter a dress thats blue knowing damn well everyones gonna wear yellow orange and gold like fuck you. hope she goes off on those mfs-

i legit feel like i’ve read some chapters of this manhwa but it’s not published on here yet??? i don’t even know korean either (wish i do tho) i’m so confused someone help

Users who are viewing this thread