I Raised the Beast Well

@Unloyal I feel like she's a lot smarter than other MCs who are in this plot. She's very self aware about her position and the politics around her. However, there is also a childish side to her, which makes sense since she's literally a child. Often times, the MC in this type of plot led a harsh life yet is still somehow incredibly naïve and pure. That's horribly unrealistic. Blondia doesn't have a lot of sharp edges to her personality and she has a lot of playful moments around the people she likes, but she's also not unaware of the trouble her existence in the household creates. However, she doesn't let people put her down and isn't all that concerned about what people say about her. She's a mature lady. I like her.

The one thing about this story that concerns me is that it feels like family is secondary and this is more romantic. Like it's supposed to be more about developing her relationship with the "beast" rather than the new family. So I worry that it's going down a route where the family are all horrible people at the end, and she's the only good one.

I find such a story dumb and boring cause it already goes on the prejudice of the first impression is all that matters. If a person seems like a bad person or is mean to you at first, that's all they are. Which I dislike. The father clearly shows signs of regret over breaking his promise with his lover, seeing her through Blondina. The brother might be mean, but more than anything, he's just incredibly naive and ignorant. The sister is the only one that actively shows hostility and wants to ostracize her sister more than anything. I hope that all three start to come around and change their attitude, cause otherwise, this story doesn't feel that interesting.

I like this 😊
Blondina(fl) is cool and chill~~😎
Somehow, there's a father-daughter relationship issue involved👌
And, I get to see the suddenly transforming pretty, cutey, handsomely beasty to humani ml😼

I love our little Bridey <3 and Amon!!! Super cute main leads, and I'm glad both of them are realistic about the world they're living in.

Phillip is the kind of boy that feels like is so basic for him.
As a boy of high status, he's never left wanting, so he's never had to struggle with life. Anything he wants, he can get. Then out comes this princess of low status, who is a blemish to the family. Yet she has the pride and confidence that can put even a pure royal like her sister to shame. And would even reject him.

So he starts thinking that she's the missing piece of the puzzle. The woman that can make him want something for once in his life. Of course, he still has arrogance in him by thinking about status and not an emotional relationship because he was raised in a society where the station of one's birth dictates everything. So he thinks that naturally, she would want to be with him because she will never be able to connect with the other family members and always feel ostracized.

While I don't believe Phillip is a "bad" person, he's too arrogant and needs to be humbled. And no, I don't just mean that Amon has to be a little sh*t like he was during this chapter of being such a petty jealous person to ruin her gift, but I mean also have the case of the father also working on his relationship with his daughter and actually acknowledging her, showing that he will actually fight against the great arrogance of status to give the daughter born from the woman he loved some shred of happiness.

kitty:cute
human kitty: even cuter!
fl: has a strong personality, but her behaviour now clashes too much with supposedly harsh childhood. it seems a bit fake to me, just gonna ignore it nontheless
other characters: you can more or less see where their arcs are going after a couple of chapters, but ok

overall cuteness still wins

Users who are viewing this thread