I Reincarnated as a Faint Hearted Countess

The first chapter was satisfying, and the chapters after that are pretty funny. Well paced, good art. I look forward to the other chapters. Let's hope this doesn't go downhill

Very good, I really like it. arts great, the protag feels like a person , it's well paced and give adequate time to care for the protag. I am looking forward for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Lovely and beautifully drawn, ruined by terrible character writing.

In the end the asshat of a husband will be end up with MC and that's what makes it so frustrating.

This 'Ram' isn't the original one,. 'She' understands what she went through, but she isn't the original Ram. Therefore whatever abuse that was committed against 'her' will never affect her same mentally as it would to real Ram. Sure we love a strong headed character, but it's jarring to see a change so big even after she retains all the memories of the abuse.

Had Ram not just 180'd her personality, OG Ram would've never forgiven the Count for his neglect and severe abuse that she had undergone by the servants.

But oooo the Count suddenly cares because she got unparalleled magic. Bleh.

Leaved a sour taste in my mouth really.

Example;
f51ofQL.png

Ch. 4, Page 6.

The harsh contrast of the black and white, the utterly ignorant comment against OG Ram's suffering.

Beautifully done but really what is the point of it all if it's going to be thrown straight into this pile of hot burning trash. I just wished it would've continued on this path of MC not giving a damn about the Count, but the forced romance is already advancing at Shoujo speed.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Lovely and beautifully drawn, ruined by terrible character writing.

In the end the asshat of a husband will be end up with MC and that's what makes it so frustrating.

This 'Ram' isn't the original one,. 'She' understands what she went through, but she isn't the original Ram.

Had Ram not just 180'd her personality, OG Ram would've never forgiven the Count for his neglect and severe abuse that she had undergone by the servants.

But oooo the Count suddenly cares because she got unparalleled magic. Bleh.

Leaved a sour taste in my mouth really.

f51ofQL.png

Ch. 4, Page 6.

Beautifully done but really what is the point of it all if it's going to be thrown straight into this pile of hot burning trash.
Ohh man, this comment right here sums up my problem with this manga, and what does he do after hearing his wife being harassed/bullied and asking for a divorce?

ae0626bd-f9ac-486d-b2e7-3f84fc541bb8.png

He laughs...
Not even an apology, all he thinks is his amusement, mf a frikin narcissist, If I were her I would immediately suplex the f out of him
Don't get me wrong I love the art but the male lead doesn't deserve the heroine, mf needs some karma to slap the smugness out of his face and needs a much better partner to steal the heroine, but that won't happen coz they're going to be together at the end,

I won't drop this manga, instead, I'm putting it on my personal MD list called "OUT OF SPITE", I'm basically hate reading at this point
7/10 (The art is so good, tempting to give this a 6, we'll see)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread