I Reincarnated as the Little Sister of a Death Game Manga's Murder Mastermind and Failed - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.5

I didn't know there was another scanlation somewhere, but seeing it now, I must say I prefer Träumerei's version by a lot. I understand why you'd want to drop it, but please reconsider :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
What other site???

Dude, if it's not on dex, don't count it.

There is a good chance the other dude is just doing bad MTL as a personal project and that's why they aren't loading it up on dex....

So just continue what you are doing...

Dex-chan lover
Aw, that's sad to hear. :meguuusad:
Thank you very much for all of your hard work all this time!! Just know that I love and prefer your work.

Group Leader
Me love good chappy. Thanks giving me good chappy. I will forever be grateful

someone tell me where to read this pls that mangakakalot says "site is closed,have a nice day"

Dex-chan lover
God i want to tell you that you're not allowed to drop this. I know that i can't, i have no power over you, but your reason for stopping is the stupidest one I've ever heard

Contributor
Looking forward to whatever you pick up next, your quality is great! (Unlike the other group)

Traumerei Scans, possibly because they don't know Mangadex exists? When I searched at Bato for this manga, they did upload chapters of their own translation. I saw that you guys stopped uploading so they probably thought you guys dropped it and continued it on their own. But I read your translations here, so please don't stop updating this manga. Your translations are cleaner.

Dex-chan lover
The thought process of translation teams always fascinates me. So another group is posting their own translations, in much lower quality, on a website that is unoptimized and shoves virus ads down the user's throat... So you decide to just let them be the only folk translating this?

Dex-chan lover
Nooo! What!? We can't let a good translation team lost 😢 such good quality and translation man. How come ... such a good translation team :meguuusad:

Anonymous translations seem to be getting uploaded to re-upload sites like mangakalot -> https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/qt933208/chapter_21.5
Not sure who is doing these but I'd love for Traumerei to continue their work! I understand that it may not be worth their time though...

Noo ! The translation even suck. T^T

"I can't be with iwai" 😭

" I know my onii-chan is in danger " 🥲

It could also possibly mtl

Double-page supporter
Count me as another person who doesn't want this group to stop translating this work, but also doesn't feel entitled to having you do free labor for me if you'd rather be working on something else. Just know the translation is and has been appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Your translation quality is much better :(

But can understand if you don't want to duplicate the work. Thanks for all your hard work, we appreciate you all.

Fed-Kun's army
omggg the others translations are sooooo bad in comparison to this is borderline nonesensical have u considered reaching out and having them assist, you guys do the translations and they can do the typesetting. team up save resources and increase quality! Would reallly love yall if you could

Noooooooo!! qq
If you guys are dropping it, then I guess this is my last chapter reading… That is, until someone else picks this up and provides quality translations cause I looked around and the only ones I can find were extremely poor quality. I’d rather use my limited Japanese reading and comprehension skills (elementary level LMAO) to get through raws than read bad MTL translations

i know we cant stop you but i am BEGGING to please dont drop it ;;
i came here to read quality works by a skilled group, not shoddy quick machine-translations that i couldve just done myself ;;

Users who are viewing this thread