I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

So the twins are the unknown variable! It looks like she doesn't know anything about her aunt's family.

And ugh the father :(((

Edit: after some thought, maybe the twins are clinging to her because she won vs bellesac. I mean, maybe it's their way of giving "support" i.e. saying "we're on your side". It's not even farfetched to think they expect her to be the head (although they're far too young for that lol). Plus, even grandpa has some reservations regarding his daughter's husband.

I swear to Jesus himself if Tia's dad dies i'll riot! He's such a pure and refreshing character compaeed to usual tsundere cold dads,he's soft and adorable and deserves the whole world! 🥺🥺🥺

I am in TEARS. He’s so thoughtful and caring, he really loves his daughter and I am a mess. I really hope she’s able to save him and help make him happier in this life. Oh my goodness thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
soft dad who loves his daughter

if anything happens to him i will kill everyone in this room and then myself

Dex-chan lover
Dude why can't any ML be like her dad tho
Sweet, caring, kind, unambitious, writer and reader, considerate, but also savage when defending his loved one, handsome, soft, smart, already has cute child, no waifu, not pompous, rich af.
Wtf is this, I am now gonna daydream about an ML like this.

ughh-- this is first time I cried while reading a manhwa!!
Her father is soo sweet and caring, and his personality does give off a weak hearted vibe, but he's talented af! If not for his confidence then I believe he would've been the heir by now lol. :v
I hope he doesn't die this time, forget the male lead I just want to see the two of them being happy together. 😭

unknown.png

Aunt shanenet seems sus. Grandpa even thought she had more potential than his sons.

And PLEASE DON'T LET THE FATHER DIE THIS TIMELINE.

THIS IS A WONDERFUL SERIES
I'm inlove with everything
every chapter I'm at awe and grinning like crazy because of how clever the scenes went
augh thank you for sharing this series!

I should be making my report on business law but here I am...

He’s the best daaaaad! I’m crying! I think I’ve read too much webtoon with FL’s having powerful and intimidating dads which makes this series refreshing. We get to see a cutesy dad who just really loves his daughter. I wish them happiness in this timeline

Users who are viewing this thread