I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I'm also happy that her grandpa is happy! The thought of making a portrait of a love one is just so special, because no matter how many years passed you'll always remember them by looking at it. Hooray to camera and cellphones!šŸ’–

Thanks for the update!<3

I usually donā€™t enjoy the child is a genius reincarnations, but I honestly really enjoy the way she uses her knowledge and wits because even though her primary goal is self gain and recognition, itā€™s all to help the people she cares about. She knows her dad dies young, so she spends extra time with him and encourages him to spend more time doing what he loves. She knows her grandfather loses his sight so she ensures that heā€™ll have a way to enjoy art and treasure the memory of her grandfather even without his sight. Sheā€™s just really great and I hope she keeps getting to know the other family members to eventually earn their respect and friendship as well. I would really love for her to be ā€œthe Matriarchā€ not just by being the heir but by having the backing of the rest of the family and Iā€™m excited because it feels like thatā€™s where this is going.

@reu
I take it the eldest uncle is straight manipulated into this. Remember whose family he is married into.
So, it seems the main villian there is the Empress. I wouldn't be surprised if she staged their trade deal to fail spectaculary in order to weaken Lombardys

Definitely gives Cersei Lannister vibes in later chapters and her son is kinda like Joffrey

@gingerreadsthings AGREE ā¤ļø Plus the fact that she is not even revengeful to the whole Lombardi even tho she was not fully treated as part of family by in the past life.

She only wanted the family to escape their bad ending with the d*mb and arrogant Eldest Uncle as the heir. Her, wanting to be the
Matriarch enabling Lombardi's legacy to continue.

Group Leader
@amaratierra although little known, there happens to be a few non-coniferous evergreen species so it actually checks out!šŸ˜Š Holly trees and oak trees, such as the japanese evergreen oak, count as evergreens because they donā€™t shed their foliage all at once the way their deciduous cousins do. On the other hand there are a few coniferous tree species such as the larch that, in some twist of Heavenā€™s-Design-Team level of irony, shed their needles annually as well as change colours.

I thought she was pointing at her heart at first when she was asked for her payment, but turns out it was the brooch šŸ˜‚

Omg the mc is so cute when she peeked through the sculpture the guys made for her. Her expression is so precious

I would like to declare that I would solely k!ll everyone and then myself for firentia

Double-page supporter
God, I actually cried that the reason she wanted to make the sculpture was so that her grandfather could touch it. Wtf. That's so GODDAMN SWEET.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread