I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

If she was an adult in Korea I could understand if she cried after she reincarnated because it's a stressful situation to find out that you can never see anything you knew ever again. But crying all the time cause some tiny brats bully you when they're not very smart is... also not very smart writing. I usually let a lot slide in these stories on account of them being fantasy and the trope that being in a child's body makes one feel and act more like a child. But really? A whole adult weeping cause some kids say mean things to you?
So far the isekai thing seems to only be present so that she had a reason to be good at working in her (second?) life, rather than... you know... having a character who's a natural genius; like the male lead, or the male lead in some other story, or the male lead in literally every other story.

Everyone complaining about her being a crybaby like adults can't fucking cry. Since when was there an age limit to expressing your sadness?

im so fricking glad she beat those brats up. im tired of seeing characters not pull the violence card. this was so satisfying. and then when they lied they got caught!! SO GOOD

Awww! I hope she gets to save the father and gains the grandfather's trust again.😢

look at tia go, holding her own and speaking so well!!!! i'm glad grandfather listened and father took that dig!!

@that_weeb_one yo sorry if i'm wrong but didn't it say she was a little girl when she died in korea so like she wasn't an adult but a child mentally and physically the first time?

also do we know if she had her memories of her korea life at this time during her first life or did she wake them later?

Dex-chan lover
Daddy throwing their words back in their faces is so cathartic.

@iiboxmanii
If that's the case then my bad.
However, it showed the scene with her as a baby and then referenced how much she was looking forward to living a life of luxury, so I don't think she awakened her memories any later than when she was a newborn. The Haevn scan version says "young girl" when talking about how she died in a car accident while the SyTs version just says "girl". Maybe it specifies in the novel, but "young" is vague enough that it could mean anywhere from 5-25 years old. I really doubt she'd be at just old enough to remember Korea and with how she was concerned about luxury I would assume she was at least 16 years old and that's a stretch.
But I will thank you for bringing it up because if she was a teenager (though I doubt it) then suddenly being treated like a child would cause someone to regress ever so slightly. A teenager constantly treated like a child still wouldn't be so intimidated by children, but if you add in her new circumstances and pressure from a noble's way of life (how social status is her new reality) then..... maybe. I'd ignore it because of the sheer amount of excuses I've already constructed on its behalf.
LOL I think I've already written more justification for her backstory than the author did.

Fed-Kun's army
SHE'S A CHILD SHE CAN CRY IF SHE WANTS TO??? JUST BC SHE CRIES DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S WRONG????

good for you, tia!!! i'm rooting for you!!! aaaah and look at papa go~~ i love him. SAVE YOUR PAPA, TIA. (lol i keep thinking of bertia)

thank you for picking this up, i'm already hooked!! /reads on

No but I started SCREAMING when papa said that last line omgggg that’s so satisfying 😤😤😤 loving this parent-child combo

Users who are viewing this thread