I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Omg its only chapter 4 and i already fall in love with the grandad, mc dad and mc herself o.o

Please tell me she will succeed to rescue her dad :'(

you know a family is hot when both the dad and daughter are gorgeous af
the dad is so cute man i wanna hug and peg him

IM ALWAYS READING MANHWAS WHERE THE DAD IS SO NEGLECTFUL AND HATES THE CHILD SO THIS IS REALLY REFRESHING I CRIED AT THE FATHERS REACTION WHEN SHE TOLD HER GRANDFATHER THEY TOLD HER TO GO TO SOME COMMONERS VILLAGE

wow how can such a cool grandpa have such shitty stupid kids (excluding tia's dad, I love him so much he is the loml)

@littlekoo It's been established the Grandfather was a brilliant businessman who grew the family's power exponentially in his life. That in itself is telling since it means he likely spent little time raising his children but with discipline. That means it was unlikely children could go to him for love or teachings as they would have been afraid. Thus, they look for affection and validation from other sources, most notably the asslicking nobles who showered them with praise to take advantage of their family's newfound power. As such, they grow up arrogant and conceited, using fear and anger as a means of coercion and letting go of their bottled up feelings, instilling the same in their children. Unfortunately, I know of a couple of families who've gone through this, with a brilliant patriarch/ancestor but not very praiseworthy descendants.

Users who are viewing this thread