I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

The teacher was against teaching her at first because of her age, but when MC was talking about the Lombardy teachings, she said that they were allowed to participate in the classes regardless of age. Why was he against it then? All he would have to do is say don’t come back, like she said.

Dex-chan lover
Dude. Her mother was a nomad.
Her father a charming kind hearted third son of a noble family with a crazy history, an avid book reader. Her grandfather and teacher are harsh but also have discerning eyes and open minds.
This story is super interesting to me rn.
The art is awesome too.
Just imagine the love story of her parents??

The Dad brooo!! Its so refreshing to see a adorable and normal dad on manhwas! I often see possessive or mean dads!! Even the GRANDFATHER!!! Aaaaaaa!!!

It’s SO REFRESHING to read about head of the house aka the grandfather not judging the FL based on who their other parent was! Omgggg. Cant believe he’s giving her a fair chance. Those character tropes would usuallybe the one to ignore or be super dismissive and disregard the FL (which he did admit doing in her first life). Ahhh i love this. The art isgorgeous as well.

Thank you so much for sharing withis!

@TheBlueAvocado. Easy. 1 didn't pay attention and the other was just an idiot that didn't pay attention. If all your options are idiots then even with strict teaching they aren't going to comprehend any of it. Or at least they will pretend to comprehend it and just think of what they have been taught as unnecessary or wrong.

@TheBlueAvocado From the teacher's words, he probably quit being a tutor and moved to business. Then they're probably too spoiled that the next tutors probably give up disciplining them since their parents would overreact and they don't have enough prestige to hold their ground so they just submit reports to the head and leave it at that..

Stop it!! This duo is killing me!! My heart keep melting more and more at each chapter. To much to take in for my poor heart 😩

Users who are viewing this thread