I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@BatCrow I think the moral of the story for Miss Lombardy 1.0 was 'just keeping your head down and working diligently is a good way to lose your position to some slimeball jerk. Stand up for yourself.'
Which is a solid life lesson for reality, if you ever work in an office, by the way.

Both the father and the daughter is absolutely adorable. That's it, that's the comment.

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku I was just thinking about her being known as a cry baby and getting bullied in that way, she just seemed more childish than I would expect from a typical reincarnation. Whether I misinterpreted her flashbacks of childhood or not, this life she is way more assertive which I really enjoy

Every time I see her father, I just want to cry, he's so nice I'm really sad he fell for an illness when she was only 11, i really hope she could save him this time, also I was honestly worried if maybe someone had used poison against him or something like that, anyway, he worries so much about her, he loves her so much....this is adorable I love it, thank you very much for your translation, I hope to see Tia surrounded by people she loves who love her back, and always full of happiness haha~!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@BatCrow : Because that 1st life here she was still learning of the world/earning her Lombardy pride.
And by the time she got those, grandpa died and the trash kicked her out now that they're really in charge.

Just go back to her interaction with grandpa in ch 4, that wasn't something a person just reincarnated from Earth would know enough to do.
Especially that part where she stated her reason for hitting them was for insulting her status as a Lombardy, if her courage to look into grandpa's eyes when he looked at her piqued his interest that answer pretty much shot her to #1 candidate.
Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if in the 1st life, she interrupted grandpa and got shouted at for it, diminishing her self-confidence even further.

Dex-chan lover
@BatCrow We don't know that she was a crybaby in reality. The 'crybaby' tag was given to her by her bully cousins to counter her complaints against them. It stuck because, first, her father wasn't standing up to his older brothers and, second, the older brothers were abetting (and probably encouraging) the cousins' treatment of her, then excusing it as her crying over some child's play.

Her not standing up for herself was her keeping her head down and biding her time, which was the tactic she was taking with everything in that life, believing she would be somehow rewarded in the end. She did not yet have any reason to think it wouldn't work. We didn't see any particular lessons she took away from her life in Korea that would have prevented her from living the first Lombardy life that way, so this is her first whack at doing it while knowing the consequences of letting things stand as is.

Dex-chan lover
...ARKH no no nooo! He can barely be called a scholar if he doesn’t even know about the author of such "famous" records!!! How do you expect to understand a book/record if u don’t know at least the minimum abt its author?! ....
*sigh* I’m less impressed by her guessing it’s a woman just by the name (...err LOL? Srsly?) and more by the fact he was ignorant of that fact and is clearly a misogynist.

Users who are viewing this thread