I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I'm really confused about what she was doing her first time through the Lombardy family despite having been reincarnated buuuuut
she's too cute I will concede and not question ever again

tia is cute, the father is cute, their relationship is cute, just loads of cute all around, love that for them! i hope dad does get to live this time and see firentia grow, especially now that she's been given another chance to live out what will hopefully her best life.

thank you for the update!!

that tia and father hug moment was so precious, makes the chapter 200% better

i'm so glad we get a dad who isn't a piece of shit, hope that tia will be able to save him ><''

Their father-daughter relationship is so cute 🥺 I hope he doesn’t die.

Thank you for the translations!

Double-page supporter
the father-daugther duo is so precious. I love healthy family relationships. 🥺

Fed-Kun's army
the dad??? i love him so much??? he's one of my fave manhwa dads ever???? LOVE HIM <333 PLEASE GIVE US ALL THE LOVELY FAMILY MOMENTS!!! ADD IN THE GRANDPA FOR GOOD MEASURE!!

i love tia. i also appreciate that the teacher admitted he was wrong even though he was corrected by a 7 year old. he didn't get mad and lash out. he's good people in my book.

thank you for all the translations!! i'm excited to read more <3

I LOVE THE FATHER AND GRANDFATHER PLS MAKE THEM LIVE FOR A LONG TIME #mustprotecc

it's only been 6 chapters but the characters are so endearing!!!!!!!!!!

AYOOOOOOO SHES SO FUCKIN CUTE AND FINALLY A FL WITH SOME DECENT FAMILY!!! omfg can't wait till she whoops up on those cousins. I don't even care about the romance hnnnnng I want her to have financial and political successsss

Users who are viewing this thread