I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Thank you for working so hard on this mass release, I’m addicted to this story!!

yess finally loaded and shes doing so well, thanks for translating!!

I hope this isn't one of those stories where things have to go the way they did, or fate intervenes to make sure they do. Dad must live!

Fed-Kun's army
oooh a 'show off how smart the MC is' scene that is... not too over the top? 🤣 This genre has rotted my brain, I can't believe I have a scale for this and I'm impressed when a scene isn't 15/10 ridiculous about LOOK HOW SMART SHE IS

Lol that adorable "I am going to absolutely destroy my cousins" smile

I honestly read this for the dad 🤣 I hope that the mc will be successful in saving him this time, he do be a cutie 💖

bruh I absolutely love her and the dad they’re such an adorable pair. He better survive and I’m excited for her to show all the other kids up 😌

Fed-Kun's army
I’m a sucker for good parent child relations so this checks all my boxes. Good to see there’s a happy ending too from the first chapter preview thing!

That father and daughter duo is just too adorable! Please don’t die, father.

i simp for cute parent relationships T^T

love the translations as usual :D Thank you!

The father and daughter relationship is so cute and fluffy. This is probably me being pessimistic but I hope they don't kill off the dad again.

Users who are viewing this thread