I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Grandpa is so strict how are his son's utterly useless entitled morons

She’s so cute 🥰 especially with her dad! May all the good people from the first timeline lead long healthy lives this time

Thank you for uploading!

why is it so hard to access the pages these days? i refreshed more than 5 times, change image server and still doesn't work

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi : Growing up with all the wealth/power without realizing the responsibility/hard work behind it.
Because none of them are competent enough to handle thing by grandpa's standard, he kept managing it himself and hope the next generation will be better.

I appreciate you guys effort at saving our tooches since 2k19 but please rest ya all too generous and we are far from 20 in raws aaaaaaaa- 😭

Dex-chan lover
Lol at everyone who has been having problems loading the pages. According t the mangadex discord announcements, there's been an attack on the server by someone and staff had to shut something down so there was no data relay from the image server to the site. :V everything has also migrated to Mangadex@home which means the image servers are all relying on extra CPU/storage or something of volunteer computers and not a cloud which makes things sensitive to when the computers are up and running

Many thanks

Thanks so much for the update 😭. Ya’ll wish me luck on my physics test today🥲🥲 i been trying to study but this webtoon keeps calling my name lol

Users who are viewing this thread