I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Is it just me or do the Twins personality pretty much resembled Hikaru and Kaoru??? Lmao anyways. I just wish to see the downfall of the uncles and sons... And her dad to be stronger and firmer.

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason I'm really looking forward to their lesson lol

The kids are so cyuteee (besides Bellesac :p) I hope they all become good friends~

Dex-chan lover
@Fauchard : Some options:
1. She married her husband to gain power (see: the trash in this chapter trying to do the same) because being female is a disadvantage to being chosen. It backfired but by now divorcing would just be digging the hole deeper.
2. It's a misunderstanding and the husband is a total SIMP for the aunt, but politics would include the families so grandpa is still right to be wary.

As for what happened to them. If she is that smart the aunt would likely saw the writings on the wall and just leave to stay with her husband.
After all those trashes would likely disown anyone not part of their thieves gang so this in turn spare her from their downfalls.
Heck, maybe the aunt even was part of the 2nd prince faction, if her husband is smart enough to even make grandpa wary he should've seen what Tia saw coming in the 1st life.

The grandfather shouldn’t have done that. Even with the inheritance issue. If the son’s plot blows up in his face, the family will probably lose some of its prestige and the grandfather will have to clean up this avoidable mess 😪

Thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
This fools wants to be an equal yet he begs like a dumbarse.

Poor grandpa, this is supposed to be his first son.

I feel like the twins are evil but they gave Bellesac a nice lil shove and now I like them, aah what do.

Thank you for the translations!

I like her father, but it's true that he's too weak hearted for his position as a son in this family, I hope that in this life while watching his daughter, he can cg age that part of him.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao ballsac, shut up. obnoxious brat. the twins... maybe are only interested in strong people??? since they seem interested bc she beat up ballsac. last time she was a "crybaby" who got bullied so... man i hope the other kids are good allies at least, they seem cute!

thank you for the update!! on to read the next chapter~

the twins ARE A MOOD hahaha when they shoved the brother out of the way i laughed

Users who are viewing this thread