I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

While I admit it's a smart way to weed out those who are incompetent and reporting everything to the Head ... but what's the point when everything ended up with Bellesac and his father in the original timeline anyways. I suppose you could excuse it by saying the Head wasn't healthy and young anymore, but his methods can be regarded as indulging considering he gave into his eldest son's weird deal with the Royal family.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck did bellesack not disqualified on 1st timeline do nothing but being lazy ass in a class

@dominiquelola totally agree with what you said. It’s a pretty good and fair way to judge who can become the next heir, but wth, how did that lazy guy even get considered hahahah

But yea, maybe because no choice and there was no one willing to fight the ambitious ones in the first life. Cant wait to see Tia kick their asses hahahaa

I like Laranne's character design. There's a melancholy but peaceful vibe around her

Dex-chan lover
Just how? That guy was snoring through the lesson, which doubles as evaluation test! Must have been the corrupted connections his father and later himself build up. Sadly that also is a very real skill in itself and I have to acknowledge it. Too bad the rest is lacking

Users who are viewing this thread