I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 2 Ch. 116

Dex-chan lover
Wkwkwkwkw! Poor queen, no matter what she do, it will still be Perez's win :kek:

and...

A DATE! A little DATE before going to the academy~ :win:
Good job Perez!:thumbsup:

A little sad we won't be seeing him anytime soon again, but it is what needs to be done

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's so good how their plans link up without them really knowing.

He is so cold to everyone but her and it's super sweet.

Also man, Queen just keeps digging that hole.

Currently, the end of Chapter 116 of the Manwha is at the very start of Chapter 111 of the novel. There is still one more story arc in the novel before the time skip at the end of Chapter
. I suspect the Manwha will reach the time skip around the end of Chapter
125 to 130

Dex-chan lover
What I like about the development of the Empress is, how she more and more easily loses her cool. While she has more wisdom, things tend to get her easier. In other words, she is less willing (or shall we say less capable of) letting things go and ignore stuff, that is to her disliking. How realistic! She is growing old!

Dex-chan lover
Currently, the end of Chapter 116 of the Manwha is at the very start of Chapter 111 of the novel. There is still one more story arc in the novel before the time skip at the end of Chapter
. I suspect the Manwha will reach the time skip around the end of Chapter
125 to 130
Appreciate the spoilers, (ofc I unintentionally learned quoting posts exposes the content of it on this site, lol. Fortunately you didnt say what exactly it is that happens though, lol).

Good to know that we have a touch more content yet to look forward to. I hope the series doesn't go on a hiatus for a while for the timeskip "end of Part X" that so many manhwa love to do for months. One of the few works I'm keeping a tab open for.

Users who are viewing this thread