I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 2 Ch. 118 - [Season 2 End]

Has the 2nd season already started? In the raws, I mean
This chapter was the last chapter of season 2, this is caught up with the raws. So now we wait for season 3 which is likely between 4-6 months (the usual break time between seasons). If you're asking about the Novel tho, I believe it just recently finished! So you can get ahead and read that if you can't wait to see what happens.

Dex-chan lover
Oh God.. what a terrible thing to happen for season finale...

Reminds me, why can't the eldest daughter do it again? Is it simply because it's still following a patriachal system so only eldest son can do it?

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh.... they put that in charge of the family? I don't see anything good happening....

Double-page supporter
I've never considered latest chapters boring. We've got plenty of cute Tia/Perez scenes, character development for Perez, new characters introduction, and more.

Dex-chan lover
This is part of the grandpa's plan, he wants to see if viese can run the family at all or not, essentially this is a test to see if he has what it takes, it's why tia isn't worried about it, because she knows he's gonna fail.
Oh and if i remember right, time skip 6 years after viese finally proves he's unable to do the job.
Now i can sleep quietly

Dex-chan lover
6 years? SIX FUCKING YEARS OF A CHANCE? Wow grandpa, that is dumb af. I figured a time skip was coming though.
Maybe the family has a ton of safety net setup that they can afford for Viese to fail. Also, Veise’s display of incompetence has to be indesputable for there to be zero contentions he’s unfit to be patriarch.

In Rulac’s mind it’ll still be less costly to have Veise flail around for 6 years than to remove him prematurely with his supporters bidding their time to reinstate him and eventually run the family fortune to the ground.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the family has a ton of safety net setup that they can afford for Viese to fail. Also, Veise’s display of incompetence has to be indesputable for there to be zero contentions he’s unfit to be patriarch.

In Rulac’s mind it’ll still be less costly to have Veise flail around for 6 years than to remove him prematurely with his supporters bidding their time to reinstate him and eventually run the family fortune to the ground.
Whatever the safety net the family has, apparently it was not enough to prevent the family completely collapsing in around a decade in the original timeline

Dex-chan lover
Oh God.. what a terrible thing to happen for season finale...

Reminds me, why can't the eldest daughter do it again? Is it simply because it's still following a patriachal system so only eldest son can do it?
Not quite. Tia’s great aunt is the head of her own family, though it’s rare for a woman to have such a high-powered role.
Originally Aunt Shananet didn’t become the head because of how bad her divorce went. I’m not sure why she isn’t the head in this timeline, she’s in charge of the family’s mining company now so she’s not unqualified. Maybe she wants to focus on raising her kids?

Dex-chan lover
No just a month. The time skip happens after he fucks up and grandpa takes back charge. He wouldn't let him be in charge for years lol that's stupid idk why u thought that when he's on bed rest for a month only, and that's the only reason why he's temporarily put in charge.
Way it was worded didn't make it as clear lol

Not quite. Tia’s great aunt is the head of her own family, though it’s rare for a woman to have such a high-powered role.
Originally Aunt Shananet didn’t become the head because of how bad her divorce went. I’m not sure why she isn’t the head in this timeline, she’s in charge of the family’s mining company now so she’s not unqualified. Maybe she wants to focus on raising her kids?
i think it's because she doesn't want to become head in the first place, since it's a stressful job and she's already managing the mining company as you said. iirc in the end she does become temporary head until Tia becomes of age to take over and she would have never bothered to do so for anyone else.

Double-page supporter
Has there been a date announced for S3 to start? I see the series is listed as on haitus, but perhaps its just due to being end of the season. Havent found it when I looked.

Dex-chan lover
S3 already started, is there a plan for mango scan to pick this up again?

Supporter
Im reading this as he’s given a chance, and after he fucked his chance up we get a 6 year timeskip. So no 6 year long test, that would be the stupidest thing I’ve read in a long time.

Oh, great, it took him less than 2 years to fuck up in the previous timeline

Users who are viewing this thread