I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 145

Dex-chan lover
Who dares disturb that child!?
00350d8fa38abd4034ca79e5e3656b07.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well up until this point Tia only had beef with the parents, but now she is gonna have an excuse to get rid of blondie too. Cause he didn't learn his lesson last time, you can not mess with the Lombardi's, doesn't matter if you're the king, you can not confront them directly.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I always feel bad for the 1st Prince. His mother just fucked up his head. His down fall is soo good, but... I feel he could have been redeemed.

Still, He needs to keep away from the Cinnamon roll. She is to pure and to sweet for his drunk ass to be around.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the prince here in the first place? Far as I can tell half of the people there are merchants with dollar signs in their eyes, and the other half are nobles and other potential customers for the delivery service. Lara's here to support Tia and look at flowers, sure, but the prince just seems to be there to piss himself off about Tia's inevitable success?

Dex-chan lover
Prince is curious and wanna rebel against his mother it seems.
I think he will get a sort of redemption arc where he gets humbled and actually falls in love with Lorraine …but his shitty mom and Viese gonna use their relationships or forbid them from interacting, but prince might just man up and ruin his mom’s plan by stepping down from the race for the crown if he gets humbled….
Prince character so far isnt too obnoxious , typical spoiled child whos arrogant but oppressed by his parents and having inferior complex toward his sibling…But pretty normal for his circumstances and he has potential to better himself once he gets out of his shitty environment (surrounded by hand picked yes man by mom , forced to do shit without motivation or understanding of his position…etc)

Power Uploader
Okay I get why he is here. He just wants to rebel against his mother and that is it really. No greater meaning to it just a child that wants to do something he wants.

Tbh, hope they make his character better because fuck he sucks. Like I get why he sucks even why he is like this but still give him something to be better then a cartoon villain.

For example in a web novel we have a noble guy that hates drakes. Like, hate with a passion. For a long of stretch you really get the know drakes a lot in the story and they are nice and great but not all good. The dude is portrayed as a really evil dude for a good while just wanting to raid and kill drakes.

The thing is he gets fleshed out a lot. His wife was killed by the drakes to keep him in check. They tried to kill his children too. Now, he is really protective of his children but wants to push the drakes out so humans can be safe. We get to know that he is a great ruler and does what he thinks is right even if it goes against what the better option would be.

In short he had some great growth but doubt it will happen here.

Group Leader
Okay I get why he is here. He just wants to rebel against his mother and that is it really. No greater meaning to it just a child that wants to do something he wants.

Tbh, hope they make his character better because fuck he sucks. Like I get why he sucks even why he is like this but still give him something to be better then a cartoon villain.

For example in a web novel we have a noble guy that hates drakes. Like, hate with a passion. For a long of stretch you really get the know drakes a lot in the story and they are nice and great but not all good. The dude is portrayed as a really evil dude for a good while just wanting to raid and kill drakes.

The thing is he gets fleshed out a lot. His wife was killed by the drakes to keep him in check. They tried to kill his children too. Now, he is really protective of his children but wants to push the drakes out so humans can be safe. We get to know that he is a great ruler and does what he thinks is right even if it goes against what the better option would be.

In short he had some great growth but doubt it will happen here.
I feel like you are just describing Stoick the Vast from "How to tame your dragon" lol

Users who are viewing this thread