I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 148

Supporter
I love it when a plan comes together.
giphy.gif

Angenas pictured in the background.

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be such a kick in the nads of Angenas.

The potential loss of the house patriarch, or worse, him surviving and oweing Lombardi if they happen to rescue him. Then the investigation determining the cause of the landslide was the clearcutting of the forest for lumber, and tracking that to the demands made by the Dyurak Company and up the chain to the Empress to speed up development in the west...

She is going to be in so much trouble, if it unfolds the way I hope.

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be such a kick in the nads of Angenas.

The potential loss of the house patriarch, or worse, him surviving and oweing Lombardi if they happen to rescue him. Then the investigation determining the cause of the landslide was the clearcutting of the forest for lumber, and tracking that to the demands made by the Dyurak Company and up the chain to the Empress to speed up development in the west...

She is going to be in so much trouble, if it unfolds the way I hope.
You missed the lessen of workforce since granpa decide to use the Lombardi Construction's Civil Engineer that "stuck" in the north (even though they were supposed to go to the west with the wood to work by the order of the stupid uncle) to help with the reconstruction (Which is done to gain favor/debt of gratitude)

You missed the lessen of workforce since granpa decide to use the Lombardi Construction's Civil Engineer that "stuck" in the north (even though they were supposed to go to the west with the wood to work by the order of the stupid uncle) to help with the reconstruction (Which is done to gain favor/debt of gratitude)
Everything for angenas downfall🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
For the big political picture, sure. I admit though, my main focus was to see the Empress and her side of the family get burned. :pacman:

Double-page supporter
This was already my most anticipated release for the past few months, but now the past few chapters been making me even more hyped each weekend when a new chapter drops. :win: Love the intrigue and buildup on multiple fronts.

Eastern Kingdom going to become their main customers of delivery service as well, especially after Pellet and dad build the river transport that bypasses the mountains (profit margin go ding from the subsidies as they'll not know about the river transport when approved). :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread