I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 159

Kinda wished it wasn't perez that extended his hand, just some no name side character. All of those main cast member where somewhere else. Perez resting, Gallahan et clerivan occupied doing logistic, etc.
Tia was delivered way after the scene where Perez is asked to take a rest. They mentioned that he would be needed to split the big rock once he was rested - I felt it was implied there would be an elipse here

Dex-chan lover
Tia was delivered way after the scene where Perez is asked to take a rest. They mentioned that he would be needed to split the big rock once he was rested - I felt it was implied there would be an elipse here
I know but still kinda wished it was some random nobody, like Frank the guard, middle age, bit burly, has a wife and 2 children back home in Lombari. And the main cast just going like who the fuck are you? saving the day like that!

do u think that tia gets embarrassed when she pees in front of migente??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of mia peeing in a corner while she looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the inside of the carriage smells like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell it
You literally posted this same thing on the previous chapter and people already answered you there.

Dex-chan lover
Even when I was reading the LN, I always felt that if Grandpa had also made the trip, he would be throwing hands with Lord Ivan. That shit would have been on sight.

But our best girl is safe now and soon, the more spicy and crazy plotlines can begin. I can't wait.

this arc was one of my least favorits in the story. But it does lead to one of my favorites.

Dex-chan lover
So... Tia has been stuck under the landslide for over 8 days? More if you think the original messenger bringing the news back to the central lands? But previously it was stated that help first arrived in two days? Either there's some drift in translation somewhere, or there's something that's just plain unclear, or there's just no solid timescale being used.
with the use of messenger birds, and rides swapping out horses at staged intervals. You can move messages and get to places a lot quicker.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
You literally posted this same thing on the previous chapter and people already answered you there.
I didn't, go check the previous post :nyoron: this time I posted a variation of the yoshi egg poop copypasta, last time I was just wondering about the urination status of the occupants of this carriage. Just because they're both urine related doesn't mean anything. By this logic, Einstein's theory of relativity would be the same post as Newton's

Have some class, sheesh.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm glad she's safe but how it happened sure was kinda far fetched considering how she had one of her people legit warn the queen's dad about landslides during the rain and how the guy died

Dex-chan lover
I know that its nice that Tia is finally rescued but ya guys shouldn't forget the Count Ivan who was with her.

Supporter
20240223031629-421092a8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man Gallahan definitely showing he is his father's son with that badass look

do u think that tia gets embarrassed when she pees in front of migente??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of mia peeing in a corner while she looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the inside of the carriage smells like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell it
If it's getting dehydrated the body will save up as much water as possible by reducing production of urine and sweat. So fun fact, besides the kidney damage that dehydration causes, water is actually used by our bodies to produce energy, not as a source, but by indirectly taking advantage of the strong energy released by the reaction, and controlling it in the mitochondria. Although our bodies have alternative means of producing energy if the main path is not available (aka no sugar/carbs), they all need water either directly or indirectly.

The inside of the carriage probably smells like hunger, which probably isn't the smell you were imagining, but it's actually worse.

On another note, I like that it's implied that Tia spent most of the time sleeping and being mostly out of it. Although the whole premise is wonky, this arc was written ok.

Dex-chan lover
It should be like in Aldnoah Zero final episodes: Perez saves her, but random noble shows up and she declares that he will be her husband from now on, for political reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Make sure to brush your teeth guys, this is probably where we start getting more sweet wholesome moments between Perez and Tia since Tia is starting to be aware of her feelings and Perez feels like he almost lost her
my body is ready

Users who are viewing this thread