I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 160

Dex-chan lover
Can i scream? I can right? Right, i definitely can!

KYAAAAAA~~~~~
EeLn7laU4AAX0TS

LET'S GO!!!! :win:

I know this is going to happen since i read the novel, But i just can't help but be excited~~~ :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
I forgot to say it because of Perez. Took me a while to compose myself...

Anyway, i still can't like that Chanton guy. He is too... Gray...

Someone you couldn't call Enemy, but you definitely can't call friend. He is the kind of guy who would sell you a gun way above the market price, then use that profit to scam your enemy, but after that he come back to you to also scam you.

He is not "Evil" since it is all for the sake of Sershow profit (he is a pretty good lord for the populace), but he just doesn't make the relationship clear enough whether he is an enemy or not.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Tia's transport business shouldn't even work... It's mimicking Amazon but Amazon has a very advanced logistics system involving cargo planes, modern ships, and trucks, things that don't exist in the setting of this story. Plus they have instant information transfer via internet when this world needs to send letters by hand or pigeon. On top of that they don't have industrialization and everything is artisinally hand made; if you see a dress you like in a catalogue there is only 1 dress and you don't know if someone else bought it already 3 days ago because of information time lag. Do they even have printing presses yet for making catalogues of their products?

Dex-chan lover
finally. The good parts.

about to enter the end game him.

Also Old Lord Ivan was smart to step down.

I imagine if He showed up in the Central area again, it would be on sight between him and Grandpa. No one puts his Tia in danger and lives to tell about it.

I feel like Tia's transport business shouldn't even work... It's mimicking Amazon but Amazon has a very advanced logistics system involving cargo planes, modern ships, and trucks, things that don't exist in the setting of this story. Plus they have instant information transfer via internet when this world needs to send letters by hand or pigeon. On top of that they don't have industrialization and everything is artisinally hand made; if you see a dress you like in a catalogue there is only 1 dress and you don't know if someone else bought it already 3 days ago because of information time lag. Do they even have printing presses yet for making catalogues of their products?
Agree, but as much as I love intricate economics in a manga, I am giving them a pass because it’s better than the « I am a helpless princess that relies on the male characters to be saved » trope

It's not like Amazon, but rather a catalogue based delivery service i think. The Sears catalogue is probably the most famous real life example. It was first published in 1894 long before the internet. And the website I found say the first mail order is credited to Ben Franklin in 1744, so pre-industrial revolution even

MD@Home
I'm gonna be honest. I don't really care much for the romance between Tia and Perez. I feel like Perez' character hasn't really developed. I also struggle to figure out how the author is gonna make the relationship work seeing how Tia marrying into the Imperial Family will go against her current goals.

Double-page supporter
I also struggle to figure out how the author is gonna make the relationship work seeing how Tia marrying into the Imperial Family will go against her current goals.
Nature always finds a way...

Group Leader
I'm gonna be honest. I don't really care much for the romance between Tia and Perez. I feel like Perez' character hasn't really developed. I also struggle to figure out how the author is gonna make the relationship work seeing how Tia marrying into the Imperial Family will go against her current goals.

But isn't her current goal just to become head of the Lombardy family? I see no reason why she couldn't be head of the family as well as being a princess. I mean, the Queen is still the head of her family despite being the Queen. (If I remember correctly)

Users who are viewing this thread