I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 161

It's a train system of some kind I bet, though hard to know for sure as unlike most other protags of this kind of manhwa, the protag is not a reincarnator, so maybe I'm wrong

Supporter
20240320020905-666ff390.jpg

Also, Loraine's protection squad, MOVE OUT!
20240701180743-1943776b.gif
Also also, Thanks for always providing the novel chapter.

Double-page supporter
It's a train system of some kind I bet, though hard to know for sure as unlike most other protags of this kind of manhwa, the protag is not a reincarnator, so maybe I'm wrong

I got the feeling it is a train, Their magical world isn't too much magical, so it's normal to presume trains are possible
Maybe their age of steampunk is near.

I got the feeling it is a train, Their magical world isn't too much magical, so it's normal to presume trains are possible
Maybe their age of steampunk is near.
Based on how developed their attire is, I honestly hope for some adaptation of steampunk elements in to it. Would be cool as heck

Group Leader

She is reincarnated twice though.... Korean woman who died in a car accident -> Florentia who dies from a carriage accident -> Florentia now.
It seems like even the author forgot that bit about her, so I doubt it will be a train system 😅 But cosidering her amazon delivery imitation, she still might :unsure: It would take years to develop though, so I agree with Aliamus and anzuda that it's most likely to be boats because she already has them set up.

Dex-chan lover
She is reincarnated twice though.... Korean woman who died in a car accident -> Florentia who dies from a carriage accident -> Florentia now.
Why the spoiler tag? This bit is from the first chapter. But like yeah, the manhwa would've been better without it altogether if it is not used in any way, everyone forgot about it.

Now having reread the first chapter, I kinda prefer Tia's design when she was a commoner.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like even the author forgot that bit about her, so I doubt it will be a train system 😅 But cosidering her amazon delivery imitation, she still might :unsure: It would take years to develop though, so I agree with Aliamus and anzuda that it's most likely to be boats because she already has them set up.
nevermind, edited this cause i actually forgot the korean thing too. it is never brought up jesus christ. hasn't been mentioned since chapter 1 cause she uses all the knowledge from her first run as tia.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Your right I completely forgot that too.
nevermind, edited this cause i actually forgot the korean thing too. it is never brought up jesus christ. hasn't been mentioned since chapter 1 cause she uses all the knowledge from her first run as tia.

Users who are viewing this thread