I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 162

Fed-Kun's army
mannnnn she is dumb, like really really dumb... No wonder she got crushed by perez during the first round without Tia intervention. She is a queen but have no idea how the power really works.

Dex-chan lover
mannnnn she is dumb, like really really dumb... No wonder she got crushed by perez during the first round without Tia intervention. She is a queen but have no idea how the power really works.
I wouldn't go as far as to say she's just plain dumb, but her ego definitely blinds her. Sure, she might have a theoretical grasp on power, but her inflated sense of superiority makes her decisions foolish. Her decision to handle everything for her lazy son (and herself), who’s barely lifting a finger, while Perez is out there actually working and forging connections, shows how out of touch she is. It’s not just a lack of intelligence; her rage and arrogance completely skew her judgment. No wonder she was easily outplayed by Perez without Tia’s intervention.

Group Leader
Thank you for the TL! Don't know if the group will see this, but kind of the same with the usage of "Lorraine" before, "Cheshire" is probably better to use than "Cesayu". I don't know about the previous translation group or what more people prefer, but the Official release on Batoto uses Cheshire. It also seems more widely used in translations.

Ultimately, it's up to the TL group what to use. Again, thank you for the translation
Isn't 'Cheshire' the same as the Cheshire Cat from Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? . I'll make the change. I also like it. and also i appreciate you saying you liked my translation.

Isn't 'Cheshire' the same as the Cheshire Cat from Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? . I'll make the change. I also like it. and also i appreciate you saying you liked my translation.
We don’t like it, we love it !
Thank you for your work it’s been my week’s highlight for a while now

thanks for tl!
is it just me or has nothing really progressed for a while? i get the buildup for their romance progression, but i feel like we’re still at square 2 besides the fact that the angelas r still in debt and will still be in debt
Agree, I don’t take as much pleasure in this arc as previous ones. I feel there was much more Tia was doing rather than event unfolding around her

Group Leader
The queen is unhinged, no wonder Perez was able to single-handedly take her down in Tia's previous life.

Also, is Perez about to figure out Tia's connection to Pellet?

Users who are viewing this thread