I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 165

Dex-chan lover
Perez has waiting for this moment, to be used by Tia. Dude is the biggest Stan for her and it's so adorable.

I remember the part on the ship going a little longer in the LN, but I'm also glad we got this part done now and it was not dragged out.

Now the good stuff can happen..

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is it me, or did the chapter got done with AI?
There are a lot of weird artifacts, and I do not know if it's because of the translator using AI to translate, or the drawings were AI generated.

I wonder how the main conflict between Perez and Tia will be resolved. Her ambition is to become the head of the family but if Perez want to marry her it would conflict with her goals so there has to a resolution

Dex-chan lover
Next Chapter : "We're proud to announce the merger of both our companies into the "Fuck Angenas in Particular" company, F.A.P Company for short".
Perez: "You can take my word for it. I'm not just the president of F.A.P., I'm a customer!"
I wonder how the main conflict between Perez and Tia will be resolved. Her ambition is to become the head of the family but if Perez want to marry her it would conflict with her goals so there has to a resolution
Finally the reveal of Mastermind Tia to Perez, but no mention of how he wants to marry her. I wonder if he'll try to abandon his imperial ambitions to marry into the Lombardi.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he'll try to abandon his imperial ambitions to marry into the Lombardi.
I mean...the start of the entire series reveals that they are lovers, if most likely not married publicly (since he's introduced as the emperor, while she's introduced as the Matriarch of Lombardi) by the end.

It's more a question of how they manage their relationship politically more than how their relationship ends.

Fed-Kun's army
How these two end up working things out in the end to be together, especially Perez, is one of the most satisfying things in this manhwa (I hope they closely follow the novel that depicts that scene).

Users who are viewing this thread