I Shall Master This Family

@nevity i dont think it has enough chapter to say definitively that its 9+ but from the 10 chapters we have i wouldnt be surprised people giving this 10. Its pretty fun read and theres no tragic revenge plot. Just saving family honour and other stuff.

How would a sculpture of a person be valuable 🤔 is she going to sell it back to her dad??? I'm kinda surprised this is what she chose but I guess we will see

I'm fking ready and I bet the same.
But maybe she'll give it to him and then request a "favour" in return. Which would be invaluable.
Grandpa is gonna make her the winner.

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty...average so far? Or maybe "normal" is the right word. Idk, other than maybe the FL's goal, there's nothing that really stands out to me or that makes this any different from a standard shoujo isekai.
It's not bad or anything, it's just more of the same

@LaDeeDah In the subcategory of "reincarnated as a kid" the fact that the focus is on her capabilities and achievements instead of everyone fawning over how cute she is at every possible moment, it being her most important asset, puts it above average at least.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gyges Idk every reincarnated as a kid comic I've read so far has also had characters fawning over the MC's capabilities/abilities too. That doesn't feel like a unique aspect here, if anything it's a pretty common trope

So - why was she letting her older brothers walk over her in her second life? She's a grown adult in a kid's body. Maybe I'm misunderstanding here but just curious as to why she let them bully her.

Fed-Kun's army
wow you guys are on a roll of updates……srsly r u ok? pls stay healthy & thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@06790679 precisely because it was her second life. She probably thought she would put her father on the spot and she didnt want to do that. So she sucked it up like an adult.

But now she realized her grqndfather who is the head of the family doesnt care about any of that and only cares that they have talent and willpower, so she went all out.

Chap 11 is so touching :')

Lord Gallahan please be healthy in this current timeline and lookover Tia with ML!!!! :3

Users who are viewing this thread