I Shall Master This Family

I love the interaction between the FL and her dad, it's not the usual cliché of the father not being expressive enough or him ignoring her. It's a bright step, the FL is smart and knows how to evaluate someone. The thing I like the most is that she plans out everything before acting on it ! It's such a powerful concept ! But the thing that I mostly prefer is for the "revenge" sector, there are many Manhwas in which the FL ends up forgiving the person who brought them their demise but I love how she's so calculated and enraged ! Such a gem this one is !

I really love how the father of the MC cares for her that it feels cute! I can't wait for more

cnd

I've seen someone compare this to Lady Baby as a Lady Baby 2.0, but honestly, I think it's better so far. She doesn't seem op thus far, and doesn't act too old for her age. Honestly, I think she's cuter too. Her interactions with her dad literally melt my heart. Not to mention, her dresses are refreshingly different from all the other dresses that are typically drawn in these kinds of isekais.

Nice touch with the third-son daughter, and an illegitimate one at that, we can see how people will discriminate her, especially at that era, hopefully author will give a nice character development and not making her too op for her age

I just like how these dresses seem to be inspired by my hometown's dresses during the Sforza reign, and I don't think the surname is casual, as Lombardy is the region where Milan is, and the Sforza family was the ducal family that reigned over the town in the past.

I just like all these little references, it's really cute to see them, and the story so far, seems really well made.

Gonna be following this for now but truthfully am wondering if this is going to be another Lady Baby where nothing practically happens for nearly 100 chapters straight.

Hello guys~ Can someone help me? I badly am in need of it.....
Does this have a novel? And where can ai read it? Honestly, I fell in love with tge cuteness of the plot...
Lol..
Am thirsty to read more...

Vol 8 vs chapter name is very confusing. I was transported straight to prologue (I was just too early, my bad)

mannnn i REALLY love the costume design here. its actually based on renaissance fashion rather than.....vaguely european

Users who are viewing this thread