I Shall Master This Family

Sooooo excited to read this 🤩

The art is GORGEOUS!!! The FL is a bad-ass!

Love the Artist's previous work 🎉🎊🤤

Sooo excited 🍾🍾🍾🥰

interesting so far. it’s a bit too early for me to form a complete opinion. i’m really looking forward to if she will use any knowledge from her life as a korean woman before she died in the car crash. so far i don’t really see a need for to have been isekaied, but again, it’s too early to tell.
this manhwa also seems to have a problem with portraying villainous people. the author seems to resort to greed and lust to make antagonistic characters (see the first prince and mc’s elder brothers), which is uninspired. it’s so hard to find some good antagonists anywhere, sadly.
i’m also hoping to see some building on who mc’s mother was. we don’t have much information on her yet. i also want to know the story behind mc’s parents and how they met and why her mother isn’t around. only time will tell if that’s elaborated upon.
the art is pretty good quality. generic, but it’s alright.
the setting also leaves much to be desired. another generic fantasy land with nobles...
other than a few critiques, i’m intrigued to see what happens next.
thank you scan team for translating this.

This.is.freaking.cute

But i hope they acknowledge that she is an adult in a kids body or at least explain why she will be acting like a naive kid in the future as such thing then to be an issue in many time travel/reincarnation stories.

But the story is cute so 8.5/10 100%

@ItsHanabi nooooooooo not again 😭 I feel like the novel versions of these hardly ever get officially licensed (in English) even if the webcomics do..

Users who are viewing this thread