I Shall Master This Family

I need more! It’s not the cliche ones 😭 thank you for translating and I need more please

Oooooh. This girl has some *intelligence*! A FL I can truly appreciate! Though I still wonder why she was a cry baby in her first life...?

@runadaemon I think its because she actually had the mind of a child before she was reincarnated. She didnt get stronger until she had more life experience and realized how smart she was. But now she knows her worth and is putting it to good use early on. Imagine a child getting bullied by family and basically being ignored and only having your dad to lean on, but you dont want to bother him bc you subconsciously know he doesn't have good standing in the family. There were many reasons she couldn't speak up for herself as a kid lol. Justices my thought :)

Story 10/10
Art 10/10
+Extra points for cuteness
+Extra points for intelligence
+Extra points for unique story

Group Leader
Anytime a manhwa gives the MC good parents it’s always a plus in my book.

I get that its easy angst points, but shitty parents for a tragic backstory is so overdone.

Why are you having Tia use "Dad" when she is addressing her father, it would be so much cuter and make more sense if you used "daddy" instead.

Thanks for the translations!! It's also pretty cool that the same artist for the novel cover is also drawing the manhwa.

love you all~, please keep up the good work. make sure to take a break every so often as well.

This is pretty much the only shoujo isekai where the MC is working for something greater than "eat food, have fun with reverse harem, get a divorce so I can run away from my responsibilities". I like that.

honestly this is extremely overrated, there are many manhwas better than this. this prolly deserves an 8.4. its a pretty good manhwa tho, its fluff, cuteness, fmc's coolness, and the plot, all of them are above average yet none are brilliant.

this gonna be my new fave. I NEED MORE UPDATES IVE BEEN BINGING ON EVERY ISEKAI FEMALE MC AND THIS IS ONE THAT PIQUES MY INTEREST <3

Aggregator gang
@Ashlinsama I was thinking the same thing, a user rating of 9.26 is nuts. I like it too but it ain't a 10/10 so far.

Group Leader
you got jebaited, you got, you got jebaited!

Now pay the price and add this to your bookmark! >:3

Users who are viewing this thread