I Shall Master This Family

For once, the MC acts like she's an adult in a child's body unlike Twin's new like, or isn't obvious about being an adult, unlike lady Baby. This one is pretty interesting.

Loving this, thanks so much for the translations! It's so refreshing to see such a well thought out MC who, as someone also mentioned, both thinks like her true adult age but acts like a child to everyone else.
She's smart enough to know being too smart will raise suspicion so she's showing just enough to gain the upper hand but always keeps a careful image of a child. Although I am curious to see how the romance angle will happen as she clearly already see's the 2nd prince purely as the child he currently is. Hopefully no actual romance happens until they're older so it feels less creepy and more just there's a mental age gap, kinda like in Villainess Reverses the Hourglass.

I saw the translation for the novel stopped but I didnt know it was serialized, if theres anyone who closely follow up the novel I just wanna know
did she manage to save gallahan(her father) from sickness?
Thats ons thing I want to know the most

This is actually pretty cool. Our MC acts like a child but thinks like an adult so she has to navigate with those thoughts in mind. At leats upto ch 12 its been going good and is a fun read.

One of the best reincarnation/reborn manhwas in existence. Characters actually feel realistic. The villains are still pretty one faced with the generic "We want more money" or "we're nobles so we're better than you" but as the story progresses, that should clean itself up.

The MC is reborn in her second life and this time she wants to make everything right. A similar premise to a lot of Villaness manhwas but this MC didn't actually do anything wrong the first time, besides being a bit to unambitious and passive.

The MC is only 5 or 6, but they have a mental age of around 20 or so. This manhwa does well with regulating that, making the character use prior information and critical thinking to utilize situations while also portraying themselves as an actual kid. A lot of other stories will just have the reincarnated/reborn child become Shakespeare at age 4 and then branch into astrophysicism and sage magic at age 6 and the MC will directly show other characters their advantages/abilities. This MC does well in balancing being extremely able in her past life and having all this information and skill vs. getting reborn and being a kid again.

The romance is between the MC and the second prince, based on the cover art. My biggest idea is that she'll save him from the palace, they'll be friends, and when they get older, he'll start liking the MC.

The MC will most likely utilize the Lombardy wealth and connections to build the ultimate medieval conglomerate ever seen. Hopefully at that point, the author can figure out a way to keep conflict going or just end the story. I don't really wanna see a lot of plot holes, convolutions, or filler. If you're out of ideas, just make a good ending and say goodbye

Gorgeous, cute, clever, and wholesome! What a great manhwa so far; can’t wait to see more chapters in the future! But if her dad dies I’m gonna break down

Group Leader
The Best thing about this is the fact that for once the father is not the usual cold , a**hole , cold but really caring. It's really refreshing to see a father in a Story like this Who actually shows that he loves his daughter. Most of the Time they make the father the usual cold and and stuff and sometimes it's rather annoying so it's really nice to see a father like this .

Me at first ; ahh probably just some generic shit. Let me try to read it to fill my time.

After reading : :O
The plot development is actually good so far.

Dex-chan lover
So she gets isekaid and then time travelled? what's the point of isekai in the first place if she let herself be bullied by her younger cousins?

all in all still good tho. am definitely interested in the plot development

My only complaint is every isekai / time travel MC daddies are smoking hot like bruh i’m a simp and this is very veeery bad for my health sksksksk

Users who are viewing this thread