I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
@gauvain I agree with you character can't beat the author that why I read Kaguya want to be Confessed. At least they are smart enough.

Aggregator gang
That horse looks like its been starving for a long time, no wonder its so excited for any food

The scene at the start kinda confuses me. Why didn´t they just tell Kaoru to slow down a little instead of some complicated splitting-up-plan?

Dex-chan lover
"man she's riding slightly fast then us, what should we do?"
"lets come up with a plan of dividing our men and exchanging them at set points during our travel"
or you guys could just ask her to slow down slightly....

Dex-chan lover
looks like that scenario where you accidentally aggro'd the boss instead of your tank lol

Dex-chan lover
@MinecraftNoob
@Doomer
"How could we be rude enough to instruct the friend of the goddess, which is another goddess in human disguise."

Is probably their thinking, so rather than being a burden and slow down the "goddess" they forcibly strain themselves. Its the thinking that the goddess comfort is more weighty than theirs as human.

Group Leader
Thank you for taking over this great manga, also, pretentious ones, begone!!!

@MinecraftNoob
Why didn´t they just tell Kaoru to slow down a little instead of some complicated splitting-up-plan?
The idea is that Kaoru is acting stubbornly on her own against all advice, so she wouldn't care that everyone else can't keep up.
If she slowed down for them, that just gives them the chance to try and convince her not to go into a battlefield, and Kaoru doesn't want to have to deal with that. Also, it would mean it'd take longer to get there because everyone wouldn't be pushing their horses to the limit.

Dumb, dumb and dumber. With this I hope the girl stops playing commander and sticks to trying to lessen deaths.

Users who are viewing this thread