I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
all myths are blood and carnage it is time that washes away the stains but the truth never really dies or is forgotten

Dex-chan lover
Here ya go person who likes murder, a weapon that can cut anything what could go wrong?

@Askun
please tell me... there was a plot when the god or the administrator of the world don't like what she does in that world... i mean not the goddes of that world ( which i forgot her name) I mean the superior god. I mean her power already pretty broken... it Litterelly a power to make imagination come true.
as far I have read in the novel no, all "gods" are co-workers and celestine (airhead) is the only admin of that world

Okay so I know it's been said a million times (I've said it at least once myself) but Loli Mamoritai's TL quality is garbage. Not only is the English itself poorly edited, but the actual accuracy is mediocre at best.

Case in point: the last page of this chapter.
生で見ると神話って けっこう血腥いことあるよね~? (知らね~よ!)
LM's tl: "If you witness a myth with nake(d) eyes, it's quite bloody, right? (I know it first hand)"
A more proper version: "The stuff of legends [or 'legendary battles,' etc] is a lot more brutal if you see it in person! (As if we'd know that ourselves!)"
End lines like this are generally understood to be the voice of the author and their editor, hence the point of the parenthetical.

To be honest I would happily translate this series myself if:
a) it wasn't isekai power fantasy drivel
b) I had the time.

Dex-chan lover
Ex-ridill
Excadrill?
1200px-530Excadrill.png

I'm going to mispronounce that word as a pokemon forever now.

Dex-chan lover
We now resume our regular schedule of “battle maniac girl going berserk with a sword”

Dex-chan lover
@Hobnobs That's probably how she pictured it, since actual nitroglycerin was too dangerous, and she doesn't need to be specific when using her powers. The swords are already a good example of this, she only has to think about what she wants the "potion" to do.

I just love this manga, Kaoru is great, on the last chapter she used her ability to create a potion flask into "a sword with a potion flask" pretty genius. She is using her abilities to utmost limit.
When you read the manga at first you never expect that she will be OP at the start, I even never thought about "a sword with a flask". and they call it no ordinary sword, when its just a
container, funny.

Dex-chan lover
@HDNeptune A lot of these op skilled isekai/tensei mc mangas could do shit like this, but this is the only author or character that seems to be more creative with it. I don't remember if her power is basically never ending, but even if it weren't she could make all technologies from our world and even more futuristic. Her imagination fuels the purpose and functions while the power builds it in a manner that can exist in the universe. Meaning it should be possible to make by human power alone.

Though there are those MC with op skills that use mana which leaves it far more restricted especially if mana use goes up with complexity.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh dear. Looks like FUNA-sensei has gone mad. Kaoru's an incredible sadist, Mitsuha will smile at you before killing you, and Mile cluelessly crushes people like ants and thinks she's still an average girl. None of these lolis are sane.

the story veer off the course so bad it feels like a spin-off than the same story from the first ten chapters

Aggregator gang
Well, she is still making potions, so the title of the manga is correct, but I would have never expected that it would turn into something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread