I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 6 Ch. 32.1

Fed-Kun's army
"Its just a cure for athletes feet"
I wouldnt be surprised that she doesnt understand how HUGE is that. If there is such a high demand just by the common folk then there must be
a bigger issue that a LTCO and a Noble came directly to her asking and demanding respectively for the distribution of the medicine.

Dex-chan lover
How helpful that the noble came after the soldier. Which gave her a nice big club she could use.

Ah noble san , you want to monopolize the medicine , overcharge the army and make a profit on the crown ? Thats a no no.
That kind of thing gets you under probation you know ?
No to mention you even wanted to under pay the producer so you could profit even more , thats not nice ...

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how the only truly good noble we've seen up to this point is the one who essentially threw it away to be with his eternally young waifu Francette and travel the world with Kaoru.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she unintentionally made a full-spectrum fungicide.

Or something that works on any symptom that resembles one of athlete's foot, regardless of where or why it happens on the body.

Dex-chan lover
kinda wonder why there's no one trying to reverse engineering her meds yet

bad writing, perhaps?

kinda wonder why there's no one trying to reverse engineering her meds yet
I seem to recall that exact conversation happening in this very chapter. But the bigger point is, the stuff is created through divine magic. It might not even have equivalent “ingredients” in this world.

Dex-chan lover
If you burn the whole world, there won't be anymore problematic customers.

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness what darketower says. They dont know anything and they are clearly not developed enough to reverse endineer it. They dont even have hints what the incredients could be, because the MC creates it out of nothing. Try to reverse engineer something like that with such a base point.

Shouldn't the store name be Altelier Riette rather than Layette's Atelier?

Anyways thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread