I Shall Survive Using Potions!

WAY too many complaints here. Thanks for the translation. always looking forward to the next chapter. ignore people complaining, they complain allot, i had no idea there were so many complaints here.

Dex-chan lover
In the last volume she got sent back to her own world after her conviction and subsequent hanging for war crimes. Her defense that she was "just following orders" was dismissed by the judges.

Group Leader
@Nick86 Loli Mamoritai had released a notice back on December 11 saying they had a new chapter ready for release on Christmas, but it appears it wasn't released. He might have dropped the series after the official translation began release, as I believe that it was confirmed for release around the time they made that announcement, but there has been no mention of it being dropped.

Does anyone remember the title of the other potion isekai(which in my opinion is executed better)? The protagonist is an alchemist that stayed about 200 years in hibernation(she didn't plan to stay so long at all) I believe and when she woke up the city was a mess, they became ruins in a forest, the world had changed as well, alchemist became high demand with that and low in numbers.

Group Leader
For everyone curious about the translation status, don't worry it isn't dropped (at least there hasn't been an announcement). It seems that the manga just hasn't had any new volume releases in Japan, so there isn't anything to translate. As for the second half of chapter 29, I have no clue about that.
Turns out I forgot to account for single chapter releases. There is 4 chapters available (released in 2 parts each over the past half year) as well as the second half of chapter 29, so it is safe to assume Loli Mamoritai has either forgetten about the series or has dropped it without announcement.

Group Leader
Again I have received many MANY messages on me translating this manga. I already have a cleaner on the job! Releasing chapter 29.2 about a week after we caught up with the raws on 80,000 coins.

unknown.png

This is actually a very interesting power to have and the comic hasn't explored it's full capacity yet, I wonder if it's going to anytime soon?

Examples:
- A potion that can make Kaoru's body human again (ageing etc.)
- A potion that could allow the drinker to be able to make any potion they wish to make.
- A potion that could grant powerful magic
- A potion that could allow the drinker to see and interact with a different World Administrator (God/Goddess)

There are so many more and it seems like the potions have topical affect as well, not just drinking so there's a lot more stuff that can be done like agricultural potions, pesticides, potions that could turn things to gold, so on and so forth.

I hope I get to see something interesting soon.

(Maybe a potion to create the perfect husband for Kaoru? 😳😂)

Users who are viewing this thread